16. Dance the night away

I AM SO INCREDIBLY SORRY ON HOW LONG THIS TOOK TO COME OUT I HAD SOME STUFF GOING ON BUT HERE I AM! LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 16.

(Nobody's pov)

Jimmy took Scott by the hand and the two swayed along to the slow paced beat looking at nobody and nothing but each others eyes.

Once the song ended Kayden stood on a table and shouted into the mic which Lauren had handed to him "WHOS READY TO GET THE PARTY STARTEDD!" he shouts earning a large "YEAHHH!" and whoops and cheers from everyone else.

Scott and Jimmy parted for this moment, Scott running over to Kayden who is chugging a vodka bottle next to an already half drunk Lauren and a pretty much sober Gem. Jimmy running over to Ren and Joel.

"Holy shit that was so romantic!" Lauren squealed shaking Scott around out of excitement. 

"See? We told you he'd LOVE you in that outfit you worried over nothing" Gem exclaimed then earning a chuckle from all four

"Well I must say he looks equally as handsome" Scott whispered with a massive grin

The four had many laughs in the conversation before they all ran off to the dance floor.

"He looks so beautiful I thought I was gonna pass out!" Jimmy practically screamed at joel with a huge smile

"You both smashed it, like everyone's eyes were on both of you, It looked like some kind of fairy tale and we were just side characters" Joel replied taking a sip from his drink

"Yeah man you both looked sick" Ren said before walking off as he got called over by Cleo who was a late arrival.

"Jooooel!" Lizzie called from across the room who was now just as drunk as Kayden who was stood next to her.

"That's my call to go, have fun Jim and call me if I'm needed!" 

That left Jimmy alone, he grabbed a drink and scanned the room eventually walking over to Scar who was in a corner by himself.

"Hey Scar, you look kinda lonely where's Grian?"

Scar looked a bit startled to the conversation but insantly calmed down and gave a mischevious grin towards Jimmy. "He's just gone to grab some food but look at you!" he gives Jimmy a nudge playfully leaving the pair in a playful conversation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren and Cleo stood up on the stage with cards and medals?

"Now my lovely's lets give out our rewards!" 

This earned the attention of all the crowd 

"First award goes out to Kayden for being the most drunk!" Cleo shouts with a Laugh as Kayden stumbled up to the stage in fits of laughter, before taking his medal and running off to Ren.

"Next award goes to the best singer of the night.. JOEL!" Lauren shouts as Joel went upon stage to collect his medal.

Everyone got called up onto the stage like Katherine being the most emotional drunk, Lizzie being the comedian, Scar being the best dancer after he busted a move to moves like jaggar and some Bruno mars songs, Grian for being the drink provider, Shubble for having the cutest dress and so on.

"Now, yes you all have your own individual awards but what's a empire royal ball  party without the cutest couple reward?" Lauren shouts with a devilish smile.

Cleo and Lauren turn to Jimmy and Scott.

"Get up here you two!" Earning cheers and laughs from everyone as Scott and Jimmy made their way to the stage having crowns be put on their head and of course medals for cutest couple.

_________________________________________________

After a bit more conversation and partying with friends Jimmy and Scott went for a stroll through Sausages kingdom.

"I've had fun tonight Jimmy, Thank you." Scott said turning to the taller male with a gentle smile

"I should be thanking you but there is one thing I'd like to say" Jimmy replies stopping walking and turning to Scott

"What is it Jim?"

There is a slight pause before Jimmy mutters 5 words Scott never thought he'd hear.

"I think I love you."