14. The big question

Just a cute chapter, yes it's gonna be short but i SHOULD be posting a long chapter about the ball later, if not it'll be tomorrow.

TYSM for 600 reads i really appreciate all the support this story as received so far.

Enjoy!

__________

Scott was getting ready, Jimmy had invited him over to the Cod Empire and was asked to wear something cute and simple.

He wore baggy jeans and golden chains alongside a white turtle neck under a baggy cyan jumper. Scott wore multiple golden earings, rings and necklaces and wore some cute matching white boots with golden buckles.

Scott finished with a bit of highlight on his face, and carefully braided Cyan and Light Green ribbons into his hair before puffing up his wings and shooting into the air, towards the empire.

Jimmy nervously waited outside his empires gates, he was hearing skinny jeans and a dark green button up shirt that was tucked in, he had silver rings on and his messy hair was still messy. as usual.

his nerves increased when he heated the beating of elegant wings grow closer.
Scott landed infront of Jimmy and smiled gently

"So what's all this about?"

Jimmy pulls a boquet of flowers from behind his back, beautiful red poppys mixed with red roses.

Scott gives a soft gasp and slowly takes them from jimmys hands

"They're beautiful Jim"  He says smiling from one ear to the other

"Just like you" He replies leaving Scott with a flushed face, Jimmy extends his hand and scott places his own hand in jimmys.

They walk into the woods behind the swamp before they're met by a beautiful picnic surrounded by flowers, lanterns, azelias, a green and blue carpet and ect.

After chatting and eating some food Jimmy clears his throat and turns to Scott

"Uhm Scott i need to ask you something"

scott finishes eating his steak and replies
"Hm? what's up?"

"Well uhm i was wondering if, since Sausages ball is in a few days i was wondering if you wanted to go there with me.. as my date?"

Jimmy looked away in embarrassment when all he got in return was a solid 10 seconds of silence.

"Jimmy i-" Scott started then paused

"It's okay, i get it you do-" Then jimmy was cut off by a pair of lips against his

"I'd love too."