11. Please come home

OH MY GOD TYSM FOR NEARLY 500 READS? WHAAT? also yes happy-ish chapter because i've been leaving you guys with a lot of angst recently. enjoy!

_______________________________

After shubbles discovery, she immediately called another meeting.

As the rulers started to pour in, their faces all looked tired and drained.

"What's wrong Shub?" Gem spoke cautiously

"Hold on, Kaydens not here yet" Shubble replied. After shubble spoke, all the rulers + empire representatives looked around at each other, then looked at scar who was there representing Kayden.

"He's uhm, not attending today." Scar said after clearing his throat.

"Why?" Shubble questioned

"He's gone numb, poor guy isn't forgiving himself even though he did nothing." Gem sighed and spoke "Shub, i think you said something yesterday in the meeting and now Kaydens refusing to eat or even move out of his room."

Shubble frowned.
"Well, I know where scott is."

"What?" Was heard from every ruler before an outbursts of questions happened.

Shubble raised her hand for silence, and the room obeyed.

"I found him the other day, it takes a good few days to actually get there. Scott went far far away." Shubble sighed "There's something wrong with him, it appears his own magic is slowly killing him because ice was spreading through-out his body."

"What do you mean? he's dying and we're just sat here?!" Jimmy half shouted

"I doubt he's dead yet, but Scott refused to come back and quoting that "Maybe he is the villain." Shubble said frowning.

Lizzie scoffed "He's far from a villian."

Shubble nodded "And he knows that, he doesn't want to hurt us any further so i'm assuming this is his attempt of making us hate him so if he does die.." She pauses and looks at Jimmy, then Lauren, and sighed and spoke again "If he does die then i'm assuming this is his way of making us hate him before he hurts us more by his passing."

"Well let's go then, we can't waste anymore time?" Lizzie half-shouted angrily and immediately got out of her seat, followed by the other leaders.

Shubble shared the coordinates before everyone took off.

Meanwhile, with Scott something strange happened.

He knew it would only be a matter of days before the rulers came for him. Would he put up a fight? he doesn't know. He left his icey biome and decided to walk around the nearby plain before hearing soft sobs from the dark oak forest next to the abandoned villiage.

Scott had gloves on, to his his current mishap and also to make sure he didn't freeze anything or anyone by accident.

"Hello?" Scott softly spoke peaking behind a tree to reveal a small child, she looked as if she was from Jimmys empire as she resembled that of a cod.

The girl turned up to Scott to reveal her lovely bright blue eyes and soft dirty blonde hair, she sniffed and replied to the tall elf.

"Sorry..." she sniffles again "Am i disturbing you sir?"

Scott's heart melts, in a way she resembled Scott when he was just a kid.. but he couldn't quite figure out why.

"Of course not, what's your name dear?" Scott asks smiling gently and kneeling down to sit next to the small child.

"I'm Aethia" She replies quietly.

"I'm scott, king Scott of rivendale." He chuckled at how her face lit up when she recognised the blue haired elf.

"Hey...aren't you the ruler who's been gone for a week or two?" she questions

Scott nods.

"His majesty Jimmy was quite sad about your disappearance, lady lizzie and lauren had to drag him out of his home!" She says very enthusiastically "Mama always said that His majesty always seemed happiest around you" Aethia then turns to scott curiously "why are you out here king Scott?"

"Oh just call me Scott sweetheart, but i'm afraid I was being a bit silly and over reactive." He laughs lightly and then proceeds with a slight frown "I just didn't want to hurt the ones i love."

"Well maybe we're in the same boat."

Scott looks confusingly at the girl.

"My papa said i hurt mama." She spoke.
"She uhm, passed away a few days ago." Her eyes start to well with tears.

"Oh my, that's terrible." Scott says, his heart breaking at the small child.

"Papa and Mama got into an arguement about papa hitting me, when she left an accident happened in the woods and a creeper got her. Papa blames me because if they didn't argue she would've stayed off work." She says sadly before falling onto scott and sobbing.

"Hey...." He whispered and pulled the small girl into a hug. "If it makes you feel any better, my dad used to hit me after my mum passed too." He says softly.

"really?" Aethia sniffles.

"Yes, and running away doesn't make it any better..." He pauses "My friends will be here any minute, how about you come and stay with me when we get back to Rivendale?" Scott asks smiling

Aethias face lit up, and she hugged scott tighter
"Thank you Papa!" Scott laughed at the new name, glad she was already comfortable with him.

"Hold on then!" She lifts her up and shoots into the air, earning a squeak and then excited child-like giggles.

After a few hours with Aethia outside in the snow, he heard loud flaps and a group of people approaching. The rulers.

Aethia pointed excitedly and started waving

All the rulers looked at each other puzzledly before landing.

Jimmy immediately ran up to scott and pulled him into a hug, Scott immediately melted into the embrace.

"Please come home" Jimmy whispered

"Papa is this dad?" Aethia asked curiously looking at Jimmy before laughing when she realised it was her kingdoms ruler "Oh my god! It's mr jimmy! mama was right, you do look happier together" she beamed

Scott laughed and picked her up

"Hey you heard that Jim, your her dad now" Scott says smirking and putting a small tint of blush on Jimmys face, then earning a chuckle from the fish man.

"I wouldn't mind that" he whispered with a wink, only loud enough that Scott would be able to hear.

"Are we going home then, papa?" Aethia asks questioningly

"Of course sweetheart." After a few conversations and apologising with other rulers they all arrived back at spawn.

(1066 WORDS DAMN. ANYWAYS ENJOY GUYS AND NEW CHAPTER HOPEFULLY TOMORROW!)