08 | protesters

"Hair raising, I'm ready for the worst

"Hair raising, I'm ready for the worst. So frightening, face whitening" -
Panic Room by Au/Ra

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— "SO WHATS IT LIKE living with James?" Paul asked as sat on a chair in front of Isabella's desk. "Good" she said with a simple smile, continuing with her work. "What that's all I'm getting? Good?" Paul questioned, completely stunned with the lack of information. "What do you want me to say?" Isabella laughed. "I want you to tell me that you guys admitted your feelings and that he swept you off your feet" Paul explained making Isabella nearly choke on her water.

"What do you mean feelings?" Isabella questioned him. "Oh please, even a blind man could see the looks you give each other when the other isn't looking!" Paul exclaimed. "We do not give each other any looks" She shook her head, although deep down she knew he was right in a way.

She knew she had been looking at James more often than usual but she hadn't realised that James was doing the same. She didn't want to believe that she liked him because he worked for her and it would complicate things but most of all she didn't want Harry to feel uncomfortable. I mean she knew he liked her yes, but this was a. different situation completely.

Paul have her a look to show that he didn't believe her but she just rolled her eyes. "What's on agenda today?" She asked, changing the subject completely. "Absolutely nothing to do with your job" Paul said making her breathe a sigh of relief. This past week she had done interview after interview and she needed a break from it.

"So what are we doing today?" She asked Paul. "Finding birthday presents for Harry" Paul informed her making a smile spread across her face. "We'll what are we waiting for, let's go" She exclaimed as she grabbed her jacket from the coat hanger.

...

They decided they'd head to diagon alley first but when they arrived it appeared they might have a problem getting into any shop. It seemed as though there was some kind of protest going on against the ministry. Isabella stomach twisted a bit knowing that these people probably had lots against her. Weaving their way through the street in-front of them she saw Sirius, Remus and James. She had let James have the day off today to go and get Harry's birthday presents himself.

"Do you guys know what's going on?" Sirius asked them but James stepped in when he saw the look on Isabella's face. "What's wrong?" James asked her, his words laced with concern. He understood why she looked so upset when he heard what they were shouting and just who they were shouting at.

Isabella.

The group all turned to face the mob of angry protesters, James stayed by her side just in case she needed him. Isabella walked forward when the leader of the protest stepped forward. "Would you be kind enough to tell me what's going on?" Isabella asked kindly, her eyebrows furrowed in worriedly. "Maybe you could tell us Miss Love" The woman stated, crossing her arms over her chest.