40 | braids

"Say I look nice when I don't, little things means a lot" - Little Things Means a Lot by Kitty Kallen

Little Things Means a Lot by Kitty Kallen

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— ISABELLA WAS TRUE TO her words when's he told James she wanted to make a habitat for all animals. Then when she told Paul, he told her it wasn't as easy as she probably like it to be. He had to phone up people to come in and expect the area she had chosen for her project before they could actually start work on it. Whilst those men and women done their job checking the land, Isabella and Paul had a spot of tea.

When she walked into Paul's office, she had set up for him she heard music blasting. 'Any Dream Will Do' from Joseph and The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat to be exact. When she fully walked in and found him, she saw he was actually wearing a multicoloured cloak whilst acting out the song dramatically. She had to place a hand over her mouth to stop her laugh from escaping her mouth.

She did fail in doing that as a snicker ended up escaping his mouth making Paul whip around with red cheeks. "Don't stop on my behalf, I was loving that little show" she told him as she fully walked in and took a seat on the couch, she took of his multicoloured cloak. "Oh, come on, you've seen me doing worse" Isabella reassured him when she saw how embarrassed he was.

"What about that time I was dancing to boogie wonderland in my office, and you walked in on me, but I didn't notice as I was too busy trying to do the moon walk and then ended up falling in my arse" She explained making the memory come back to him as he laughed. "We all love a good song and dance party" She shrugged making him nod as he sat down next to her on the couch as she placed her feet on his lap after taking her wellies off.

She stayed and chatted with him for about an hour before he told her to go and check on the people examining the grounds. So, with that she pulled her wellies back on and trekked down to where she wanted the wild garden. Paul had informed her that they'd put down red flags if anything was wrong and as she walked down the hill towards the area, she could see a sea of red flags making her groan.

She greeted one of the men who walked up to her once she was down in the field with the flags. "I can't help but notice that those red flags are right over where I was thinking the pond could go" Isabella pointed out to the man making him nod and agree with what she said. "But those go where we can't put anything" Isabella sighed making him nod again. He went on to explain that they found signs of rare wildlife already living there so they don't want to do anything until they're sure if said animal is still around.

So that meant, absolutely no work can get done for now. As she was talking to him, she heard someone coming towards them when she turned around, she found Paul coming down the hill. "This doesn't look good" He commented, eyeing all the red flags the stick out of the ground like a sore thumb. The man told Paul exactly what he had told Isabella just moments ago only this time Paul had an idea.