39 | super trouper

"I won't feel blue, like I always do because somewhere in the crowd there's you" - Super Trouper by ABBA

Super Trouper by ABBA

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— HARRY HAD PARTED WAYS with his family and friends when they made their down to the quidditch field. They all made sure to wish him lots and lots of luck before the game. Ron and Hermione led the adults up into the Gryffindor stands. Parents traditionally sat with the professors, but they decided it would be much more fun to watch with all the students. "Hagrid, long time no see" James greeted the large man with the other boys whilst Isabella stood with the kids.

"Nice to see the Marauders are back together" Hagrid laughed heartily before his eyes caught onto Isabella. "Don't think we've met yet, Rubeus Hagrid" The man stuck out his large hand towards Isabella who gladly shook it. "Isabella Love, nice to meet you Hagrid" She smiled sweetly at the man. Soon enough an announcement was made by a boy called Lee Jordan that the game was about to start.

Cheers erupted when the boys and girls in red and gold uniforms came flying out. Isabella cheered loudly, after all she did have three people to cheer for. She could see Harry looking around something, he was scanning the Gryffindor stands. She raised her hands into the air and waved at him making a content smile appear across his face before turning back to the game. Seems he found what he was looking for.

Madam Hooch listed off the rules to the players before throwing the quaffle into the air, commencing the game. Isabella could feel a small pit in her stomach as Harry flew around, chasing after the snitch. She wrapped her arms around herself when the other chaser kept bashing into him to get him out the way. Her eyes were taken away from Harry for just a moment as a young girl scored a goal.

"Angelina Johnson scores! Ten points to Gryffindor!" Lee announces making the stands cheer once again. She could see Harry celebrate but quickly stopped when a bludger went flying past his head making Isabella bring her hands up to her eyes for a moment. The crowd booed when the captain of the Slytherin team, Marcus Flinch, kicked Angelina's broom sending her spinning to the side.

Cheers erupted again only moments later after Angelina scored again. Isabella made a mental note to find the young girl after the game and congratulate her because she was doing a fantastic job. Isabella watched on the edge of her seat as the Slytherin captain took the beaters bat and flung it right at Oliver Wood, the Gryffindor captain, knocking him off his broom and down below to the sand.

Isabella covered her mouth which hung wide open at the horrible sight, thankfully he was taken away quickly to get checked up on. The only problem now was the Gryffindor team didn't have anyone to defend their hoops which made scoring simple for the Slytherins. She peaked through her hands as two boys pressed up against Angelina, trapping her from going anywhere sending her straight into one of the stands.

Isabella really wasn't a fan of this game.

Her eyes travelled back up to Harry, to make sure he was okay. She saw a golden ball flying in front of his face, which she knew was the snitch. She watched as Harry went after it, leaning forward for his broom to go faster. All of a sudden Harry starts whipping around on his broom, looking as though he had no control over what was happening. Isabella really felt sick to her stomach now as she grabbed onto James's arm, not bearing to look.

"What's going on?" She asked worriedly, watching him helplessly. Isabella felt a tug on her jacket making her turn around to see Hermione waiting to talk to her. She bent down slightly to hear what she had to say. "It's Snape" she told Isabella making her eyebrows furrow in confusion. "He's jinxing the broom" Hermione whisper yelled. "Jinxing the broom? What do we do?" Ron questioned.

"Leave it to me" Hermione told Ron before handing the binoculars to Ron and hurrying off. Isabella went after her, not wanting the young girl to get herself into any trouble. She followed after the sounds of Hermione's footsteps and felt sick to her stomach as people made worried noises above her. By the time she found Hermione she had set fire to one of the professor's robes. "Hermione" Isabella gasped quietly, shocked at what the girl had done.

"I'm saving Harry" Was all she said as she grabbed Isabella's hand and pulled her to an area where they could see the game again. As they looked back up, they found Harry mounting his broom again and regaining his balance. He looked around himself again and looked at the stands only to see that Isabella was gone. His eyebrows furrows confusedly as he searched the rest of the place before his eyes landed on her waving at him.

He couldn't stay confused for much li her as the snitch came into his eye-line and he was off. Him and the other sneaker bashed against each other aggressively before they both went diving towards the floor. Isabella could see the Slytherin boy looking rather worried, looking between Harry and the smit h before pulling away, fearing he was too close to the ground.

Harry brought his feet up onto the broom to pull it up quickly making Isabella's breathing hitch in her throat. She watched as Harry stood up on his broom with shaky legs and began reaching out towards the snitch. He tried grabbing for it and ended up falling of his broom and when he stood up, he brought his hands to his stomach and made a weird face.

"He's going to be sick" Isabella said, as she looked down at the boy she viewed as her son worriedly. All of a sudden, a golden ball, the snitch, came flying out of his mouth and into his hands. A bright smile appeared on Isabella's face as she watched Harry's face light up, realising he had just one the game. A whistle sounded around the pitch as Madam Hooch raised her hand in the air.

"Gryffindor wins!" She yelled making everyone but the Slytherins cheer joyously. Harry didn't look at the crowd cheering for him, he immediately looked up at Isabella who wore the proudest smile on her face as she cheered loudly for him and clapped with her hands above her head. He lifted the snitch into the air to show her, as if to say, "I did it!"

He lifted his other hand and motioned for her to come down. Not wanting to say no, Hermione quickly pointed the way for her to get down. When she reached the bottom, she was at the door into the pitch but before she went to find Harry, she looked to her left to find Oliver and Angelina sitting talking. They both noticed her as she began walking towards them, obviously they knew who she was, and they both sat up straighter making her laugh a little.

"That was a really good game, you should both be very proud of yourselves! Oliver, next time you go against that Slytherin boy, you should do the same to him and see how he likes it. Not that I condone violence" she told him making him laugh. "That would bring me a quote a lot of joy" He joked, his thick Scottish accent seeping through. She then turned to Angelina to go congratulate Angelina.

"You absolutely killed it out there, I've never seen anyone with your kind of skill set before, if you keep this up you could definitely get on one of the national teams" she told her making the girls face light up. "You think so?" She asked. "I know so" she told her with a small wink before departing with one final congrats.

She made her way back towards the door and when Harry saw her, he began running towards her whilst she met him halfway and wrapped him in a hug. "I'm so proud of you, Harry" She whispered into his hair as she cradled his head against her chest lovingly.

"You did so well" she said before kissing his head and holding his face in her hands. "Well done, buddy" she told him kindly before ruffling his hair and wrapping an arm around him, holding her son close to her.

..............

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER, that might be a bit full of myself, but I think this is really cute, it's not very long but I love it all the same and I hope you did too :)

I love you all!
Grace <3