44 | the wedding planner

"Go to the ends of the earth for you, to make you feel my love" - Make You Feel My Love by Adele

Make You Feel My Love by Adele

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— IT HAD BEEN A GOOD few weeks since Christmas day and Harry had since gone back to school. It was now almost the middle of January and James and Isabella were busy at work planning their wedding. Isabella thought it would be good to hire a wedding planner, so she had booked an appointment with him for that day. James wasn't able to go as he had work so Paul and her dad were going with her. She wasn't going to decide on anything until James could have a look at what she might pick out. Her dad was going with them as had decided he was going to pay for the majority of the wedding.

They entered the place where the wedding planner had said he'd meet them. It was beautiful place and had an array of different types of wedding things. Paul and Isabella immediately began gushing over everything while her dad wandered around looking a bit lost. A man with a ponytail came walking through with a welcoming smile as Paul was admiring a bunch of flowers. "Those flowers come in five different colours" He told them as Isabella walked towards him.

"You must be Todrick?" She asked, remembering the name the wedding planner had given her. "I wish I was honey, I'm Todrick assistant Romeo" He introduced himself, shaking each of their hands as they told him they're names. "I'll alert the boss that you're here, feel free to look around my dears" He said before waltzing off to find Todrick. Isabella looked up at her dad with a encouraging smile, hoping it would ease the uncomfortable look on his face. This wasn't his scene at all.

"Where the lovely bride?" A french voice questioned making them all turn to the door where a rather flamboyant looking man came walking through. He kissed Isabella's hand making her laugh and look towards Paul who also couldn't help but laugh. Scott, Isabella's dad, stood off to the side slightly. He stared at Todrick with a rather confused look as he realised he didn't have a clue what the man was saying, he might as well have been speaking gibberish. Right away, he had begun to realise that Isabellas decision of coming here was a mistake of gargantuan proportions. He was going to need subtitles to know what he was saying.

Scott sat inbetween Paul and Isabella and tried to listen to the man talk. He looked between the two, hoping someone could explain what was happening. Paul seemed to realise this. "You thinks it's possible to have the wedding ready by April?" Paul asked, basically just repeating what Todrick had said. They wanted the wedding in April as Harry would be home then for the easter holidays. Todrick picked up a book before squishing himself inbetween Scott and Isabella. He opened up the book to reveal a bunch of cakes. He began flicking through and showing them all the different options. They landed on one that Isabella really like the look off. It had flowers with leaves running down it.

"Do you like that one dad?" She asked looking up at him as he scanned the picture in front of him. His eyes locked onto a little box in the corner. "How much for the cake?" Looking at the price which said £1200. "That's a very reasonable price for a cake that big" Todrick informed him. Scott decided not to take that conversation further as he didn't want to cause any tension. Obviously whatever Isabella wanted he would get but a cake is just flour, some eggs and milk. How can you possibly charge £1200.