9. High Inquisitor

I didn't have too bad of a first week. Didn't speak to many people, caused a fight with the only people I have talked to, the people I'm supposed to be friends with don't like me because I'm in another house, all of my teachers are surprised with how well I'm doing, I'm the only one here with somewhat of an American/Italian accent and it's very weird.. I sighed before entering the great hall and sat at the Gryffindor next to Harry. "How was detention?" I asked him.

"It was fine," he said, pulling his left hand out of sight.

I hummed, "Okay, well I'm sure you've been berated, but once again that was really dumb–"

He groaned, "I know can people quit telling me how much I fucked up," he snapped.

"Chill, I was going to say I would've done the same thing. No matter how dumb it was I have anger issues too and most likely would've done worse than you, although she probably wouldn't be here right now if she did the same to me...." I trailed off, thinking of what I could've done to her. "Either way, what really happened during detention?"

"She just made me write lines, nothing out of the usual," he shrugged.

My eyes widened, "They make you write lines here as a punishment?" I laughed.

"Well, what would they make you do?" Hermione asked suddenly, having been listening to our conversation.

"Well, our cabin would've had kitchen duty, or had to clean the bathroom, but my brother and I are us so we would just leave," I shrug.

"Leave! Like you would just walk out?" Ron asked, putting his food down, shocking the others. "You can do that?"

"Well, no. We're not supposed to be allowed to, but are they really trying that hard to stop us? Our directors are either disabled or drunk. Welp, I should get going. Tell me if you have a plan for Umbrige, oh and Harry if you want to hide your injury that you got from detention, try a little harder." He looks at me shocked as I make my way across the room towards the Slytherin table.

"So what are the plans for the day?" Pansy asked as we all started eating.

"Gryffindor is practicing on the field today, so we're going to go watch," Malfoy smirks.

The others roll their eyes, but nod anyway. "What not going, Di Angelo?

"Nope, don't care too much, I would rather read a book or do literally anything else," I say with a sarcastic smile then going back to my blank face, picking at my food a little.

While they left for the quidditch field I left for the library. I went by letter to find a book of ancestry. I know the others said that the Di Angelo line was somehow important, but I want to know more. If we were wizards why didn't Bianca receive a letter back before our mother died when she turned 11.

I took a book off the shelf. I opened it and it said "Ancestry of the Most Ancient and Noble Families' ' I started flipping through it seeing names like Burke, Nott, Parkinson, Malfoy, Black, and then Di Angelo. I went to that chapter and read through the names until my mother as the line supposedly ended with her.

"The Di Angelo line is known for their work with the Dark Arts. They were never established as a Supremacist family or not. They were a family that kept to themselves and never went to any scared 28 balls or events. Further down the line they are attributed to discovering the work of Necromancy and umbrakinesis," I read. Sounds about the same to what they told me, but it sounds like something a Hecate kid would do or a Hades kid. I closed the book and sat down to finish my homework.

~

Well, as Pansy said she and the other prefects planned a welcome back party. Did I really want to be in a room with a bunch of drunk children? No. Am I going anyways? Of course.