1. How?

Remus was sitting at the dining table in Grimmauld place, looking at Sirius with a confused expression. "So when Natalia saved you, she transferred her memories into... you?"

Sirius nodded, "yeah, fucked up."

"It just doesn't make sense, how was she able to do it?" Remus questioned. Sirius took a deep breath, leaning forward.

"Very complex magic, a mixture of occlumency, legilimency, and this ring," he said, raising his hand to show the skeleton ring. "Haven't been able to take it off since I put it on."

"It was her's?" Remus questions, reaching over to get a closer look at the ring before looking up at the love of his life who nodded.

"Yeah, and I need to get it back to her."

The werewolf sighed, "I don't think that's happening, Dumbledore has his plans for her and it is not with us." Sirius scoffed.

"Fuck him, acting like he knows best." Remus raised an eyebrow at him. He too had his reservations, but Sirius sounded different– angry.

"Sorry," Sirius muttered. He had begun thinking like the young girl too, but it was true. "I just– I know things I shouldn't and he's using her as a spy!"

Remus's eyes widened, "She's a child!"

"I know that!" Sirius yelled back. "But, she can handle herself for now." Remus looked at him confused, ready to slap him. "You haven't seen what I have– what she can do."

Remus gave another heavy sigh, "let's just hope you're right, because– I have no idea how to get her memories back." Sirius looked at him with the same lost expression.

"I don't either."

Mass CollisionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara