4. Summer

The days kind of blurred together in early June. The Dursley's would avoid Natalia, she would avoid them and spend her time with Harry outside. She kind of got her tan back that she used to have, but she still didn't feel like eating as much.

She didn't know why, but she knew it had to do something with what she couldn't remember.

It was the second week of June and Harry took her to his favorite coffee shop, "they have some of the best pastries," he told her as he pulled her inside.

The coffee shop was older and had a display of sweets and other items at the counter. At the till was an older looking man with an apron, who smiled, seeing the wizard. "Hello, Harry, I see you're back from school," the owner noticed and turned to Natalia. "And who is this, your girlfriend?"

Natalia smirked and before Harry could answer, she did, "Well, of course, we met at school."

"Oh, I thought you went to an all boys school?" The owner asked him and Harry looked for an answer.

"I did, but I transferred to a higher level one that was for older kids so it's co-ed," he explained, lying out his ass.

"Good for you, now what'll it be?"

"Uh, two coffees, one black, one latte with Vanilla, and two croissants," he ordered and the older man typed it in. Harry paid and the man went to make the coffees. Natalia grabbed a creamer, some sugar, and a straw. Harry looked at her confused.

"What? I like a little flavor, not just straight black," she reasoned with a laugh. Harry looked at her outfit. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a few holes, a band t-shift that was mostly black, and her boots were black. "Shut up." The owner came back and placed the two coffees and the plate of croissants on the counter. Harry grabbed the coffees and Natalia grabbed the plate.

Harry sat at his favorite table by the window and Natalia sat across from him, "So my girlfriend?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I wanted the old man to think you at least had a chance with a girl," Natalia shrugged and opened her creamer.

Harry scoffed, "I have plenty of chances, I'm the famous Harry Potter."

Natalia poured the creamer in and dumped two sugar packets into her coffee, "Who still couldn't find a date to a ball where he was the center of attention."

Harry shook his head and drank his coffee, "not like you're any better."

Natalia raised an eyebrow, "that's because I don't want to be. You're just lame."

"How am I lame when you're my girlfriend?" He asked and Natalia took a sip and placed it down.

"Point taken."

He leaned forward, "If you're my girlfriend, am I allowed to kiss you?"

She leaned forward as well, "You're just desperate to get some action that isn't a girl who's hung up on her dead boyfriend and won't stop crying." Harry smirked and moved his chair closer to hers. He leaned in and she could practically feel his hot breath.

"Okay? Can't I get some practice?" He asked her, feeling very confident all of the sudden. It was only them so if anything went wrong, there would be no one around to point it out. Natalia smirked and leaned forward, surprising Harry. His heart beats erratically, practically trying to pound out of his chest.

Natalia closed the distance between them and placed her lips on his. Harry grabbed the side of her head and deepened the kiss. Natalia pulled away and Harry was stunned. He gulped, looked at her smirk at him.

"You're a really good kisser," he told her with a smirk.

"Are the Dursleys home?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"Left for Vacation about half an hour ago," he told her and she leaned into his ear to whisper.

"Then I can show you what else I'm good at."

~

Natalia and Harry had the house to themselves for two weeks. They got to do whatever they wanted. Harry kept in touch with Sirius often and Natalia had called Remus once or twice. Harry also talked to Ron and Hermione a lot.

Natalia heard something outside one night and went to observe it, but when she went out there, there was nothing, but she knew something was there.

It felt like a monster was watching her. "Hello?" She called and the wind blew her hair behind her. It felt colder than it should've for summer and Natalia reached for something on her hand like it was an instinct.

She shook her head and put her hand on her wand that she always kept on her. She scanned around the yard, but whatever it was, was gone so she slowly removed her hand from her wand and walked back inside, locking the door and closing the curtains.

Natalia turned back around and walked up stairs to her and Harry's room where he was talking to Sirius with his two-way mirror. "I can't wait to see you guys again, maybe you can come visit– I mean the Dursley's will be back tomorrow, but–"

"Hey, I'll come down there again in probably a week, it's just getting darker out there and more dangerous so I don't want anyone following me, so it has to be more sporadic," Sirius explained. "Remus says hello and I gotta go, I'm about to burn dinner. Love you, bye!"

"Bye," Harry said, dejected.

"You'll be back there soon," Natalia promised him and he sighed.

"Closer to when school starts," Harry rolled his eyes and Natalia sat next to him.

"More like half way through summer so probably the first week of July?" Natalia offered. "That's what Albus said, then you'll stay at the Weasley's."

"What about you?" He questioned and she smiled at him.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

"That just makes me more worried, why won't you tell me?" He asked.

"Orders from Albus, I have a mission this summer and you probably won't hear from me. We probably won't be speaking again until this war is over," Natalia admitted honestly and his face fell.

"Promise me you won't do anything to get yourself killed."

"Can you promise that?" Natalia retorted and Harry kept his mouth shut. He sighed and leaned over to give her a kiss. "We have homework."

"Fuck that," Harry said and pulled her closer. Natalia smirked and kissed him back.