we are going to drive-in! you go?

The next morning the two of them were swimming in the pool. It was time to discuss the events from previous night "No way!" the Haden boy shouted as he heard the whole story.

"I swear, Theo, the Universe itself doesn't want Belly and I's friendship!" Sara dipped her lower part of head in the water and started to make bubbling noises. Theo laughed.

"Alexa, play 'The Other Woman'," yelled the boy laughing.

"One moment. 'The Other Woman' by Lana Del Rey..."

"NO! Alexa, stop!" Sara splashed the boy so he wasn't able to disturb Alexa anymore.

The backyard of the house got filled by laugher and screams. Some time later, Judith went outside to face the children with a huge lemonade jug. The pair drank their dose obediently and looked at each other with sly grins on their faces.

Theo made a few steps forward taking his place, on the left of Ms. Edwards, while Sara got on the right. They exchanged a look and took the woman's hands in theirs. Everything was happening so fast so Judith didn't have an opportunity to free herself. Teens jumped in the water pulling her with them. "My kids are the worst!" she bawled as soon as she came up from the water.

"We know you love us, Judy."

"Theodore Haden, don't you dare call me Judy!"

"Judy, Judy, Judy, Judy,"both of them kept repeating it escaping the woman circling all over the pool.

"I'm done!" said Ms. Edwards getting out of the water. She set on the side of the pool looking down at the children. They were smiling widely and she couldn't help the corners of her lips. "Why are you here, by the way? I was sure that you and Steven will stick to each other all summer!"

"We...kinda don't talk to each other..." Theo scratched his head awkwardly. "He seems so offended that we didn't explain why are we here. Neither in Spain, nor in Canada."

Judith became serious. She understood that these kids were going through these horrible events. Amazingly, how passing of only one person from their lifes was able to turn everything upside down. "Come here, loves," the woman hugged kids tightly being unable to say anything. "You wil make up with Steven, I'm sure."

"Of course, we will. We always make up."

"You know that Steven loves you, guys?" they nodded. "I know that sometimes he acts like an asshole..."

"Mom!"

"Let the adult woman curse, girl!" they laughed. "He acts silly, but he dotes on you. I saw his face when he was entering the shop the other day just to see you. I'm sure that Steven deserved to know." for some time, they went silent. "Laurel invited us to her book party. You will find him there."

"Thank you, mum."

"Love you, kids."

---------------------------------------------

The whole way to the party Judith was smiling oddly. Neither Theo nor Sara knew what happened between their morning conversation and the minute they left the house. Woman looked like she was up to to no good. "Marauders are happy with her," Theo whispered making the girl chuckle.

"Patience, kids."

As soon as the three of them entered the bookstore they were met by dozens of gazes. But Sara didn't pay attention, she was looking at person who outshone all. For her, of course.

Her father.

"Dad!" she shouted and rushed towards the man. He laughed softly, lifted her off the ground and spun her around. "Why didn't you tell that you're comin' earlier?"