over and over again.

Nobody in the whole world could be more annoyed by Sara's actions more than Sara herself. She wasn't even sure of her motives, she simply felt that starting dating with Conrad Fisher was the most right and the most wrong decision she could do in her life.

For some time she watched the boys in front of the monitor. Steven was playing, alone now, with his dreamy-looking friend, Conrad, who definately was somewhere else, not with them. However, the girlish voice made him immediately jump up from the sofa and face her in the doorway.

"Con, can we...talk?" she asked.

The boy met Steven's gaze of confusion and spotted his little nod, telling Fisher that he should go. "Yeah, let's go."

Without thinking, he grabbed her hand and guided them towards the docks not far from the beach. Sara wanted to pull her hand free, more accurately, she was sure that she needed to do that. But she didn't want.

The feeling of his warm palm along with hers was one of the best feelings she'd ever experienced. Even though their way wasn't that long, she enjoyed every single second she had wit him.

Sara needed to break up with Conrad.

It was like mantra for her. Was it right? No. No, it wasn't, and Edwards understood that it wasn't. More than anything, she wanted to be with him, but, for her, it was obvious, their relationships were impossible.

"Why did you run away from the tournament?"

Only after Conrad asked her about it, Sara realized that they were sitting on the bench for some time already, they were silent while she kept going, what should she do, over and over in her head. "We were hurt?"

The boy couldn't understand what was confusing him more, her words or her tone. She was asking him if she was hurt? "You were hurt," he echoed.

"You wanted to help Belly, I know it," she began. "And Jere knows. But the view of you, having such a great connection, team work, your little...handshake...We couldn't watch this, that's why we ran."

Conrad exhaled in surprised. He put a hand under her chin and lifted her face, making Sara look at him. "Princess, Belly's like little sister for me, you should know it. I've never seen her in the way I see you."

"I know---"

"And for you, for your calm, I can take back my invitation to the ball. I just thought that it was what you wanted."

Sara closed her eyes and blurted everything out. "You don't have to do it, werebreakingup."

"What?"

Conrad straightened, observing the girl in disbelief. For a few hours he felt like the happiest human being, but now...Why the hell she would say these things to him?

"I'm breaking up with you, Con."

"Why?" Edwards couldn't meet his eyes because she knew, for sure, that that sight had all chances of breaking her heart. "Sara, you can't tell me that, looking at the water, not at me."

"I can't---"

"If you mean it, tell me in my face."

Sara made herself turned to the boy. And she said nothing. She was helpless when she was in front of him. How could she even think about cutting things off with Conrad, the boy, who meant everything to her?

"I knew it," Fisher whispered with a small grateful grin on his face. Seconds of waiting for her to respond seemed like infinity to him, Conrad wasn't sure of he had been that frightened before. "Listen, S, you can talk to me, right? We can deal with whatever is bothering you together."