maybe, she could move on.

Theo was telling laying on the bed in girl's room, telling her everything about Cameron. How clever, how funny, attentive and purposeful he was. Haden seemed to catch a serious crush on boy who was in relationship with a girl.

Sara was happy for her best friend so she didn't remind him about Belly, she wanted to distract herself from her drama by listening to something cozy and bright, like interactions of Theo and Cameron.

"you awake?"

"please come to our place"

Theo's glance told the girl to check her phone, and she did. The smile slowly disappeared from her face as she was reading the texts she received. "What's this?" the boys questioned. 

"Conrad," she exhaled. 

One of her numerous pillows appeared in Sara's hands only some seconds later. She buried her face in it and began screaming. Theo didn't stop her, sometimes he did the same thing, and Edwards always was there for him. So, he was going to wait and then make everything he could to make her, at least, a little happier. 

Sara was done with everything, she wanted to lay here, on the bed, and never, never, stand up again. Not only Conrad was the reason, honestly, he was the last straw. Recent events, Christmas, her Birthday, Erik's death and funeral, were killing her from day to day. 

She needed to be strong for Theo, who seemed to be stronger than her, for her parents, who were as broken as her, for Conrad, who didn't have anyone to tell everything, to talk it out, but her. 

She needed to be strong for herself, for Erik, who wanted her so bad to move on. But everything kept reminding her about him. And she, really, didn't want to forget about him, didn't want to move on. 

That was the root of her problems, not Conrad and this whole teenage-jealousy drama. Actually, it was a great distraction for her. Stupid jokes with Jeremiah, teasing Steven with his mother, sister and girlfriend, Nicole's parties, long talks with Conrad and so much other activities which were making her truly happier were fading out because of her memories. 

Because of their family weekends when that topic always touched, when one of them started crying and the rest of them couldn't help their own tears. It was so stupid, they were preparing for this for months, but couldn't let everything go. 

Sara needed to be stronger to save her family from a total disaster. Her parents had already divorced due to how different they were now. Every one of them had changed completely. And the youngest Edwards needed to help her relatives stay together. 

She had never discussed anything of that with Theo, neither with her parents. She kept her feelings deeply inside her, thinking that she hadn't enough reasons to be that sad, she felt guilty for being weaker than others, to cry when others were calm. 

"Sorry, T," Edwards said as soon as her screaming stopped. "I shouldn't have act that way."

"Bullshit, love," the boy hugged her tightly. "You have all rights to be sad, to miss him, S. We all do."

"You all were closer with him than me."

"We are family. We all the closest," she nodded. "Wanna talk?"

"Not really, T," Edwards stood up. "Hate to tell you this but..."

"Say hi to Con, and tell him that next time he will deal with me," the girl didn't bother by answer, she just smiled to Theo, put her jacket on and got out. 

---------------------------------------------

People continued their celebrations. People were heading towards the girl from all sides, even though it was almost midnight. Sara was afraid that 'their place' will be crowded by people and the pair wioo not be able to discuss everything fully.