no one ever really gets over their first love.

Days of preparations finally came to an end, the dress, the dance, even Sara's status among the other debs were ready for the night the whole Cousins was looking forward.

She fell asleep too early and was going to spend more tnan twelve hours in her bed but someone's body, jumping all over the mattress didn't let her plans come true.

"Get off me!" she shouted with her eyes closed. Edwards wanted to cover herself with sheets, to forget about her best friend's existence, but it wasn't possible. Theo ripped off the blanket, making her groan. "You get up or I'll post the picture of your pjs."

"Don't you dare!" she jumped up as soon as she remembered what exactly she was wearing.

"Works every time," the boy told to girlish parents.

Judith sat next to her daughter, Francis stayed in the doorway still. "Sorry, hon, Theo's always been the only one who could wake you up."

"Ready for a big day?" the man asked, his arms crossed on his chest.

Sara observed her family, stretching. "Nah, not really," she yawned. "Can't be ready for the biggest indignity in my life."

"It won't be your biggest indignity," Theo said, hugging the girl from the back. "Me posting a photo of your One Direction pjs..."

"Theo, shut up. You can't ruin my Big Time Rush fan reputation!"

"Then, relax! Conrad'll be by your side, just hold in to his arm," Judith patted her hair.

"Still can't believe he's going to be an escort," Francis said, receiving three confused looks from his family. "What? He told me and Cleveland that he'd never enter that shit show ever again."

"Since when my boyfriend, my father and Cleveland, freaking, Castillo consist a friend group?" Sara questioned.

Theo shrugged. "Seriously, how it happened?"

"Since you stopped sailing with me, they let me join them." the man shook his head. "Stop looking at me like that, I'm an adult man, I have all rights to have friends besides you three plus Laurel, you know that?" Gosh, you'll be the death of me."

They never stopped laughing until they heard the knock on the door. Francis left his family members in the girlish room to check who was the unknown who decided to visit their house that early. Only a couple of minutes after, the man returned to them with a certain girl following him.

"Nicole!" Sara shouted happily. She jumped up from her bed and hugged her friend tightly. "You came!"

"Of course, I did," the other girl chuckled. "We need people to be distracted from your clumsiness by using your immortal beauty," Nicole's words made the group smile. "And what happened to your Big Time Rush fangirling?"

"We don't talk about this, Nicky," Sara whispered.

"Oh, we definitely do!" Theo responded, following the two adults. The three of them decided to leave the pair alone.

---------------------------------------------

"What do you mean you knew?" Steven shouted at his best friend during their FaceTime call.

Nicole and Sara were already in the country club. The boy called her while she was having her hair done and didn't even let her to hang up. He immediately began resent about the fact that Jeremiah was hooking up with Belly. She had to say the truth.

"Here told me himself. Right after they ended their hot make out scene in the middle of the pool," she couldn't miss the chance to tease her friend.