adam!

Sara was leaning on Jeremiah while the group was watching parents greeting newcomers. "She's hot!" both of teens uttered together.

"Guys!"

"What?" Edwards looked at Steven.

"They were saying what everyone else was thinking," Theo put his hand around Conklin's shoulder.

Belly was staring at John and Victoria with the rest of the group. She couldn't stay out of their talk. "I wasn't thinking that."

Sara wanted to respond but was interrupted by Conrad, who was standing right next to Belly. "Yo, that could be their future stepmom."

"I would call her mommy," Sara teased, playing along with the older Fisher.

"Mommy Vicky," Jere said, the girl pointed at him in agreement.

Steven reached out to tousle Edwards' hair because he knew how it would annoy her, she didn't let anyone to touch her hair, but was stopped by Conrad's hand. He shot the boy a warning look, wordlessly saying "Don't touch her."

So, the Conklin boy switched to another opponent, and they started their playful fight. Two pairs of eyes were staring at Sara from behind while she was watching the boys. She, obviously, felt the gazes but didn't show it. "Guys, they are coming!" And the four of them had to run away.

Since all of them were at a safe distance, outside, they laughed loudly, the whole group in unison. Jere and Theo left the two alone, referring to searches for drinks. They couldn't miss the opportunity, every single adult was inside at that moment, they could take as much booze as they wanted.

But, of course, that was a stupid excuse. The truth was that the boys wanted the couple to be alone. Both Fisher and Haden noticed the tension between the two of their siblings in spite of even the drunk kiss during the bonfire.

They wanted each other, that was obvious, for Jere and Theo, at least. Unfortunately, both of them knew about the reason of them not becoming official, not making a first, second and third moves. So, they used every possibility for Sara and Conrad to be alone. They were sure that it couldn't work without their help.

Boy was looking down at the girl, smiling. "What?"

"Nothing," he chuckled.

"One hundred believable, Connie."

Fisher bended over her and held out his hand. "Running made your hair messy. May I?" she nodded slowly. "I like it, by the way. But you, obviously, won't," Conrad tucked the lock behind her ear.

Sara needed to say something but they were interrupted by the group getting out of the house. Everyone was talking, laughing and, certainly, hadn't seen anything the pair was doing some moments ago.

Conrad changed his pose, getting his arm over Sara's shoulder, and looked at John and Victoria. "John, how long has it been?" the boy headed to the couple, pulling Edwards along.

"Sara, you look gorgeous!" the man drawn the girl gently to him. "Conrad, glad to see you!" he hugged the boy, too. "You've grown so much, the two of you, and, it seemed to be hitting it off," John crossed arms on his chest and exchange a look with his date. "This is Victoria, my girlfriend. And this is Sara, Edwards' daughter, Conrad, the son of Susannah."

"You're a cute couple, guys," Victoria said making the pair blush.

"Oh, we're not..."

"We're friends," they started to defend themselves but it didn't look convincingly. "Should you need us, Victoria, just call us, okay?" the boy took the girlish hand and left adults behind.