don't go, please.

Belly's birthday had a horrible ending. Now, the girl thought that Conrad and Sara were making out in that room, the possibility of getting along with the Conklin girl disappeared. Conrad, Sara and Steven left Nicole's house together. Fisher found his brother and stayed with him, and the two of his friends decided to return home by foot, so they had an opportunity to discuss everything happened that night.

"I knew you had a crush on Taylor!" Edwards said when the boy finished his speech. "But what about Shayla?"

"That's the problem, S. I really like her, but I don't think that she likes me. I mean, I'm not the type of guys she usually with."

"Even though I want to be mad, I can't. Guess, we both ruined Belly's birthday," she said, Steven nodded. "You should tell Shayla."

"No way, she isn't gonna know," the boy responded shaking his head.

"She will figure the whole thing out. You had better be the person who tells her everything," the rest of the road they tried not to think and talk about the party. Well, Steven wanted to discuss the Conrad situation, but Sara clearly wasn't ready for that conversation. The boy noted to ask her about everything later, when Theo was back, even. 

Sara felt bad for Shayla; she felt bad for Belly. She felt bad for her father who blamed himself for his daughter's shitty mood, because he was the one who wanted her to be at that party. He watched her suffering from something she didn't want to tell him.

The light went out of her eyes, they glazed over, making her seem lifeless, nearly dead. The man had no idea, what could affect his little sun, his lovely daughter, that way. Francis was beating himself up all day and all night because he turned out to be the reason she returned to her worst condition. Nobody'd seen her like that for weeks, but here she was.

He was going to do everything he could to cheer her up, knowing better than anyone that Theo always was the only one person who actually was able to fix her. To fix their girl.

Waiting for their family members' arrival, the oldest Edwards got his eyes on Sara, he was cooking for her four times a day, remembering all the dishes she usually begged him to make. He spent hours, rewatching ancient comedies on TV with her, laying her head on his lap.

Sara jumped in the sofa, wasting some time to realize where she was. The living room was a mess, even after her father's attempt to clean the whole thing up. Memories were flashing in front of her eyes, right, she kept falling asleep there, being unable to go upstairs, to lay on her own bed. But what was the noise that made her wake up? And what day was that day?

Her phone was laying on her bed since the Belly's birthday, however, Sara knew that it was too soon for Theo and her mother to come back. Counting the quantity of her meals helped her to make sure that her family couldn't arrive today. So, the voices she heard belonged to someone else.

"Not the time for visitors, sorry." Her father sounded too sadly, Sara knew that she was the reason. "I can tell her that you stopped by, Conrad."

The name of the boy engraved into the girlish head. She strained her voice, trying her best. "Let him in, dad!" she shouted and heard his fast steps running towards her.

"Why you awake, dear?" His voice was filled with excitement, he helped the girl to get up. "I said him to wait in the summer-house. You don't have much time," she nodded and rushed upstairs.

For the first time in days Francis finally smiled. He was happy for his daughter, for the fact that she finally had a person who made her act that way.