progress?

The club was overwhelmed by people Theo and Sara could visit it for. They left their car and observed the huge building that they hadn't visited before. The pair knew that Jeremiah and Steven had their jobs here, debutants, Belly, Nicole and Shayla, especially, were hanging out here pretty often. But Edwards and Haden had never been here by themselves.

At night, when Sara returned from her meeting with Conrad, Theo was still laying on her bed. With one accord, they began talking about everything but two particular boys. Realisation that they hadn't spent time with Steven, the three of them, reached them pretty soon, so, they decided that in the morning they would visit him at work.

In addition, the pair could hang out with Jeremiah for some time and, maybe, watch the deb rehearsal. Curious, Haden and Edwards desired to take a little peek at the preparation of the event they had to visit in the end of summer. Judith told them that after her and Francis' returning to Cousins two days after that day, the four of them would go shopping. Hating the only thought of doing that, the family gave up beneath the strict woman's gaze.

"You hear that?" Theo asked watching as his friend nodding. "It's Reyanna Maria."

Sara was listening carefully. It was possible that music was playing from the outside, wasn't it? Actually, it wasn't. "They supposed to waltz."

Suddenly, someone's arm grabbed the girl by shoulders. "I bet it's Jere."

"Dude, what're you doing here?" Theo asked looking at Conrad. When the Fisher boy didn't watch them, Haden shot Sara a questioning look.

"I can ask you the same thing, guys," he responded with wide smile on his face.

Theo said nothing but he knew, for sure, that he was living in the same house with the reason of his always gloomy friend's good mood. He noticed some changings in Sara, too, so, he started to prepare a whole speech for both of them.

"We wanted to trouble Jere at work," the girl said.

"Believe me, he is the biggest troublemaker at his work, not you," Fisher moved his hand and grab the girlish palm. "I have to meet Nicole, then Cleveland, so, we have the same destination."

The closer they got to the hall, the louder music became. As soon as they stopped, the song was turned off by the woman Theo and Sara had never seen before. She was lecturing Jeremiah while the three of them were observing the room.

Steven seemed confused and happy, at the same time, seeing his friends staring at him and Shayla. They waved to each other, and that was the moment when Sara's and Belly's eyes met. It was too late to change anything, Edwards knew that the Conklin girl saw how the couple was squeezing each other's hands.

For a moment, she wanted to sheltered from the gaze of younger girl, to hide her face in Conrad's shirt but restrained herself. Sara waved at Belly awkwardly, and, finally, paid attention to younger Fisher.

"Catch ya later, Bells," said the boy with a smirk on his lips. He turned to the group and winked at them.

Sara released her hand from Conrad's and hugged his brother. He spined her in air but put Edwards down only a moment later as they heard. "Get going, Jeremiah."

Brothers exchanged a look, then Theo grabbed the younger boy by back and left the pair alone. Sara could feel Conrad's tense, so she rolled her eyes, getting up on her toes to whisper in his ear. "Don't let jealousy control you, love," she said peсking him on his cheek.

"It's the first time you calling me 'love', princess. Progress?"

She chuckled. "Maybe," she turned around to see Jeremiah and Theo standing not far from them and watching the couple with sly smiles. "See ya later, Con. Say hi to Cleveland," he nodded and hugged Sara goodbye.