Don't You Want Me?

Author's Notes:

Eddie takes Steve out for a smoke in the woods.

OR

Eddie and Steve get so high, that they start to reveal their feelings for one another through kissing.

Rating: MATURE

"Don't you want me?" Eddie asked while smoke flooded out of his plump lips towards the face of Steve Harrington, whose eyes were almost popping out of his head at the metalhead's question.

"Want you?" Steve repeated back as his mouth went desert dry. If the Mary Jane didn't make his mouth dry, Eddie's question sure did.

"Yeah, Harrington." Eddie nodded and then took another hit from the joint. "Don't you want me?"

"In what way exactly?" Steve tried to play dumb. He knew precisely what the leather-wearing pothead meant. He's known for some time that Eddie had feelings for him, but Steve couldn't bring himself to say anything about it. Steve liked Ed back, but he was terrified of what it meant to act upon his feelings.

"I think you know in what way," the rocker smirked as he passed the joint to Steve. Steve took it and held it between his fingers for a minute before bringing it to his lips. He didn't want to say it out loud. He wasn't high enough yet.

"No, sorry." Steve shook his head. "I guess I'm just not understanding your question."

Eddie rolled his eyes as he got up from the picnic bench he was sitting on. Eddie slowly walked over to the side Steve was sitting on. Steve turned around to face Eddie, legs toward the man instead of under the table.

Eddie reached forward, took the joint out of Steve's mouth, and placed it between his lips. He took a long drag before blowing the drug into Steve's face. Steve breathed in the cloud, trying to calm his nerves. He had no idea what mischievous plan was coming to Eddie's mind as the metalhead continued to stare at him.

Before Steve could ask what Eddie wanted, Eddie reached his hand over to Steve's face and lifted the jock's chin up. Steve's breath hitched as Eddie placed his thumb on the golden boy's bottom lip, tugging on it. Steve got the message and parted his mouth. Eddie then put the joint into Steve's mouth and held it himself as the jock sucked in the poison. When Steve's mouth parted once more to release the weed, Eddie pulled the joint away and back into his mouth.

"I can taste the mint from your gum earlier," Eddie murmured as his lips held the doobie.

"You can?" Steve blushed. He didn't know why he was blushing, but the way Eddie's eyes seemed to turn dark from the flavor of the jock was most likely the reason.

"Yeah. You taste good." Eddie nodded as he licked his lips. Steve bit his bottom lip at this. He wanted so bad to tell Eddie that he could also taste the beer on the joint from Eddie's mouth, but he wasn't confident enough to do so.

Eddie chuckled softly as he placed his thumb more on Steve's bottom lip. He moved his thumb across the skin as he intensely looked into the other boy's eyes. They were wide with fear but also had a gleam of excitement in them.

"Have you ever shot-gunned before?" Eddie found himself wondering aloud.

"Yeah." Steve nodded.

"With weed?" Eddie asked as he raised his brows.

"No? With beer. How the hell do you shotgun a joint?" Steve questioned as Eddie snickered.

"How do you think it's done, Harrington?" Ed wondered as he cocked his head to the side, eyeing the golden boy.

"I have absolutely no fucking idea." The boy giggled as the marijuana began to take over his brain. His eyes were bloodshot, and his smile was lazy as he looked at the curly-headed man standing before him.

"Can I show you?" Eddie almost pleaded.

Steve nodded.

"I'm going to have to get awfully close to you. Are you gonna be cool with that?" Eddie quizzed as he tried to hide his excitement that he was about to be inches away from Steve Harrington's mouth.

"That's fine." Steve blushed. The pot was working its magic, meaning he was getting bolder.

Eddie then put the doobie between his lips, sucked in the drug, let it sit for a moment, and then leaned his face down to Steve's, tilted his head to the side, ghosted his lips atop Steve's, and blew the smoke into the other's parted mouth. Steve tried his best to suck in the smoke but was so shocked at the feeling of Eddie's lips barely touching his that he ended up choking on the cloud.

"Fuck." Steve coughed. Eddie almost cackled at the sight. However, when Steve gathered his bearings, Eddie asked, "You alright, Harrington?" Which Steve replied with a, "Yeah, I'm cool."

"Wanna try again?" Eddie hoped.

Steve nodded as he sat up straighter.

Eddie then did the process over again. When he blew the smoke into Steve this time, the jock handled it with grace. He held the cloud in and then blew it out when he felt like he was floating.

"It's fun, right?" Eddie wondered as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Can I try blowing smoke into your mouth?" Steve asked, having a plan in the back of his mind that the metalhead had no idea about.

"Go for it." Eddie encouraged as he passed the joint to his friend.

Steve then did everything Munson had previously done before, but this time when the two were exchanging smoke, Steve made sure to press their lips together instead of whatever the fuck Eddie was doing prior.

Eddie's breath hitched as he felt the pressure of Harrington's lips on his own. He almost opened his eyes out of surprise, but after taking a second to collect himself, he leaned into the kiss. Neither of the boys broke it as the smoke started to choke them. They simply opened their mouths and let the smoke release from it's prison. As the cloud bellowed above the boys, they closed the kiss again.

Eddie found himself straddling Steve's lap within a few minutes, so he wouldn't strain his back. This kiss was not going to break anytime soon, especially not from back pain of the tall boy. After a second of Eddie sitting, Steve's hands snaked into Eddie's curls. He tugged a little at them in excitement, which caused the metalhead to buck his hips a little, causing friction between the two boys' groins. Eddie squeezed Steve's sides from the pressure the bucking had caused.

Eddie, after a good five minutes, finally broke from the kiss. He, still holding onto the joint, placed it back into the jock's mouth. As Steve had it between his lips, Eddie bent down and started to place kisses along Steve's neck. Steve moaned at the feeling, tilting his head to the side so Eddie could have more room.

Eddie breathed in the cloud of pot Steve had just exhaled as he started to suck on Steve's sweet spot. The both of them rolled their eyes in heat at this interaction. Eddie began grinding his hips onto Steve's lap, causing the two to groan as sparks erupted in their stomachs. They wanted more, much more than this heavy petting they were doing. So, Eddie pulled away again, panting, and stated, "My trailer's right down the road, Harrington."

Steve, wholly dazed out of his mind, replied to his statement by saying, "What? You don't want to do it right here in the woods?"

"Anyone could hike here and see us. I'd rather not have my bare ass out for the public to see." Eddie chuckled as he nipped at Steve's bottom lip.

Steve giggled and said, "Okay, we can fuck in your trailer."

Eddie shivered as a thrilling spark ran up his spine from the previous sentence spoken by the golden boy of Hawkins. Ed then got out of Steve's lap, pulled Steve up, and then the both of them got into Eddie's van so they could take this party back to the metalhead's trailer.

Eddie smirked as they pulled out of the woods, saying, "I guess you do want me."

"Shut it and drive faster." Steve practically begged. He was ready for whatever the rocker had planned for him. He knew Eddie wouldn't disappoint. The "freak" of Hawkins should know how to have a good time in bed.