I Wanna Be Where The Boys Are

Steve and Eddie have been together for a little over a year. They share many things between each other: food, clothes, beds, etc. The only thing they don't share, is each other.

OR

Steve and Eddie both want you, but don't know how to deal with it within their relationship.

Rating: EXPLICT

Tags: Male/Female

(I'm experimenting with Eddie/Steve/Reader one shots. Don't hate, lmao)

"I don't know, Eddie," you speak as your head cocks to the side. "I don't think blonde would suit you- Steve, maybe- but not you."

"You really think so?" Eddie asked as he looked at himself in his dingy mirror. It was covered in scratches, stickers, and sticky shit you didn't wish to ask about.

"Yeah, Ed. Black hair suits you. I couldn't imagine you blonde." you stated as Steve asked at the same time, "You'd think I would look good blonde?" You nod and say as you run your fingers through your friend's mop, "For sure. Like, blonde highlights."

"You think I'd look with highlights, babe?" Steve turned to Eddie, pure concern on his face. It seemed to look like he had never thought to dye his hair before. His natural honey brown seemed to be enough for him... until now.

"You'd look hot as fuck, baby." Eddie nodded as he smirked, eyeing his boyfriend up and down.

"You two make me sick," you mutter under your breath.

The two of them turned to you with goofy smiles.

"You, young lady, are beautiful." Eddie pointed at you. "Don't think for a second it's you. It's the dumb-ass punks you tend to like. They are the ones that are keeping you single."

"I thought Billy really liked me." you sigh, placing your chin in your hand, whose elbow was leaned onto your knee as you sat crisscrossed on Eddie's bed.

"Billy likes moms. I tried to tell you that, love." Steve sighed as he placed his large hand on your thigh, squeezing tightly to tell you that he meant what he said.

"Yeah, but I thought we had a real connection."

"And maybe you did, but that loser broke your heart. Don't pay him any mind."

"I guess you're right."

"He is right." Eddie pipped in.

You looked over at your long-haired best friend as he stood off his carpet. He began to walk over to you and Steve on the bed. A few moments later, the bed dipped as he joined you both. He looked you in the eyes with his brown saucers, and you melted at how caring they looked.

"Billy Hargrove is a fucking idiot for letting you go. You are the sweetest, kindest, most genuine person I know. You deserve to be treated like a princess. Don't take anything less, doll." Eddie softly spoke as he tried to comfort you by grabbing onto your hand.

"You're both right. I need someone who will treat me right. Not demand a late night hook up where I don't even finish."

Eddie and Steve's mouths dropped open as they looked from you to each other and then back to you.

"He didn't make you cum?" Eddie whispered shock slapped across his face.

"No." you shook your head. After a moment of debating if you should say the following sentence, you thought, Why not? These two are my best friends. I can tell them anything. "I've actually never... finished."