You Shook Me All Night Long

This is part 2 to Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, so please read that chapter before this one!

OR

Steve gets home from work and has to live up to his promise of letting Eddie use the handcuffs on him during sex.

(requested by @_eddie__munson_ )

Rating: EXPLICIT

(extra warning, this sex scene is a little rough, so be prepared) 

"Always late, Harrington." Robin rolled her eyes as she made eye contact with a bustling Steve. He was rushing to the back to clock in before the five-minute mark hit, and he'd get in trouble for being late.

"Shove it, Robin." Steve hushed as he typed in his employee number. Once he was clocked in, he turned on his heels to see his friend giving him the death glare. "It was Eddie's fault."

"It's always Eddie's fault." she deadpanned.

"I can't help it. He gets me sidetracked so easily."

"Maybe you should sleep at your own house for a change tonight. If you do that, you might be on time tomorrow for your opening shift."

"I'm not sleeping over at my place. My parents are home."

"So?"

"So, I don't want to spend the night going through boring chit-chats about girls, colleges, and looking for a better job. I like my life exactly how it is."

Robin softened her scowl as she looked at Steve's shoulders rising and falling quicker than they should be. "I'm sorry your parents don't want to listen to what you have to say. I get it. It's not fun having someone shove down your throat what your life should be, but, on the other hand, you can't get too attached to Eddie and spend all your waking moments with him. What if something happens between you two? What then?"

"Then I'll learn to deal with it like any other breakup I've gone through." Steve shrugged as a ping in his chest rippled throughout him. He didn't want to think of the end of his and Eddie's relationship.

"Nancy was tough on you from what you told me..."

"Can we not do this right now, Rob? Please?" Steve begged. He didn't want his mood to suffer after having a great morning with Eddie. He wanted to stay in this floating-type mood so he could return home to his lover and continue where they left off.

Robin apologized then and got back to work. She was supposed to be restocking the snack aisle.

After Robin and Steve returned to a more light-hearted conversation, work went by fast. When Steve clocked out, he was happy again and excited to see his boyfriend.

"Hey, babe!" Steve spoke excitedly as he hopped into Eddie's van, almost falling into their kiss as he crashed their lips together while slamming the car's door shut.

"Hey, Stevie." Eddie chuckled as he pulled away from the kiss. "How was work?"

"It was lame initially but got better towards the end." The jock smiled softly as he thought about Robin's earlier comments.

"Why was it lame?" the metalhead asked as he pulled out of the parking lot to head to his trailer.

"Robin and I got into a bit of an argument."

"About?"

"How I'm spending all my time with you," Steve confessed. He felt awful admitting this to Eddie after seeing his face fall.