Sweet Leaf

This is part 2 to Night Fever, so please read that chapter before you read this!

OR

Steve and Eddie are no longer sick, so Steve keeps up with his promise to take Eddie to Skull Rock for a smoke and hook up session.

( requested by: @slut4steve_ )

Rating: Explicit

"Come on, babe!" Steve groaned as Eddie took his sweet time in the bathroom. Steve knew what Eddie was doing, his hair, and couldn't find it within himself to not be annoyed. Eddie's hair was always perfect on his first attempt to put it up, but Eddie always had a problem with it. His curls were sticking out weird, his hair looked too greasy, or his bun wasn't rounded enough. Steve wished he could bring Eddie's attractiveness to the metalhead's attention, like how Steve saw him, but Eddie never listened.

"I'm almost done, Steve. Don't get your panties in a twist." Eddie teased. Steve could practically hear the smirk in the rocker's voice.

"Can I come in?" Steve sighed, knowing Eddie was not almost done.

"Yeah." Steve heard through the wooden door of the bathroom, so he turned the knob and entered. He was met with Eddie taking out his bun to start over again.

"Edward Munson, what the hell are you taking that out for?" Steve questioned with a bit of annoyance in his tone. All he wanted to do was get to Skull Rock so the two of them could smoke... and fuck. Being sick with Chickenpox for the past week meant Steve and Eddie couldn't do extreme activities. They needed their rest, unfortunately; which, drove Steve absolutely insane. He's been aching for Eddie's touch.

"It's just not right, Steve." Eddie pouted as he looked at himself in the mirror. When Steve could see the evident frustration in Eddie's eyes, his attitude softened up. Steve gave his boyfriend a soft smile.

"Can I help?"

"Please."

Steve walked over to Eddie and took the hair tie out of Eddie's hand as the rocker held it out for him to grab. Steve smiled at his boyfriend in the mirror as he gripped Eddie's hair, pulling it up. He took Eddie's brush to smooth out his edges and the top of his hair. Once he did that, he wrapped the hair into a bun shape and then put the elastic around it to hold it. Once done, he took some curls out to frame Eddie's face. He looked gorgeous.

"You look pretty," Steve whispered as he leaned forward to place a kiss on Eddie's shoulder.

Eddie bit his lip as he looked himself and Steve over. "Thank you." he finally managed to get out. "You always do it so perfectly."

"Should have asked to come in here sooner." the jock teased, which caused the rocker to playfully roll his eyes. "Are you ready to head to Skull Rock now?"

"Yes." Eddie nodded. He grabbed Steve's hand a moment later and dragged the jock out of the bathroom and to his van. "Can I play Black Sabbath, Stevie?" the metalhead asked after the two boys were buckled in.

"Sure." Steve nodded. He didn't mind Eddie's metal music. Maybe at first, he thought it was a little crude, but he's learned to appreciate it over his time dating Eddie. He's known to look at it as more than loud drums and strained voices. He's learned to look at it as art and expression.

As Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath played (an excellent representation of what the two were about to do), Eddie pulled out of the trailer park and made his way over to Skull Rock. Skull Rock was known as the "make-out spot" around Hawkins, but since the murders caused by Vecna, no one's come out there to make out or even smoke, except for Eddie and Steve. The two were the only ones who knew (besides the party) that there was no serial killer besides Vecna, and he was dead.