3 | journey to gusu

3 | journey in gusu

☆ Extra Information

Jiang Yanli is 17 years old while Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian are both 15 years old

Yunmeng Trio's Weapons

Wei Wuxian - sword 随便 suíbiàn

Jiang Cheng - sword 三毒 sān dú

Jiang Yanli - spiritual whip 丁香花 dīngxiāng huā
zidian but the colour is lilac + flower designs

...

THE YUNMENG TRIO received news from Jiang Fengmian about heading to gusu. Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli were extremely exited but Wei Wuxian on the other hand was feeling conflicted. After all, he was stuck in an arranged marriage with Lan Wangji, the second jade of Gusu Lan so feeling nervous and scared was basically a given.

His sibilings had told him not to worry, but how could he not. He did his best to overcome that fear but it was all for naught. His efforts were futile.

"A-Xian, get ready. We're going to leave soon." Jiang Yanli said. "Yes, I'm almost done packing."

"Before I forget, here's the lotus headband you wanted." He presented the headband as Jiang Cheng chose that time to step in the room.

"What about me?! " he whined. Wei Wuxian just chuckled before handing him a box. "Huh? What's this? "He stared at the box. "Open it" Wei Wuxian deadpanned.

Jiang Cheng opened the box only to reveal a beautifully made robe, the robes were dark purple with a hint of white at the end of the sleeves. There was also a strap to hang their Yunmeng Jiang clarity bell at the waist area. It was so beautiful that tears were gathering at the corner of Jiang Cheng's eyes.

"Crybaby" Jiang Yanli mumbled but the two managed to hear it. "You shouldn't say things like that, Shijie." Wei Wuxian told her. "Fine, but only because you said so."

"Hey A-Xian" She called. "Hm?" He made a noise to assure Yanli he was listening. "Need something Shijie?" He turned to her and asked. "Why did you make something for him as well?"

"Shijie.."

"Alright, alright. I'll stop."

"I made it because I didn't want him to feel left out, he's our brother." he said. "You're too kind for your own good,you know?"

"Hey, I saw you making a jade hairpin." Jiang Cheng commented. "Who's it for?", he questioned. Wei Wuxian felt heat rush to his face as a hint of pink blossomed on his cheeks and it certainly didn't go unnoticed by the two.

"You have a crush!?? Tell us who! " the Jiang siblings demanded. "It's.." he mumbled. "We can't hear you, speak louder."

"Wait jade.. LAN WANGJI?!" Jiang Cheng screeched.

"We're going now, let's go" Wei Wuxian immediately changed the subject.

"Hey, don't try and change-" he paused when Wei Wuxian glared at him. It was so new and scary.

"Now."

The two immediately rushed out the room, got their things and went aboard the boat where Wei Wuxian was waiting for them. His head was up in the clouds and he was already lost in thought.

He didn't even notice the two had got on and was calling his name.

"-xian.. Wei Wuxian.. WEI WUXIAN!!"

"Yes, why are you shouting so much? Oh, we're here?" he asked. 'Did I get lost in my thoughts again?'

"I've been trying to get your attention. We've been here for ages!" he said, slightly angry.

"My apologies", he said with his head down. " let's go inside ", said Jiang Yanli as she got off the boat with her two brothers following behind.

"Invitation?"