9 | wen's indoctrination

Enjoy the chapter! It's kinda long, like 2k+ words

***

"MianMian, your perfume sachet is wonderful. After i used it, bugs really stop coming and it makes me more relaxed too." One beautiful young maiden praised this 'MianMian'.

"Thank you, Hui Long. It contains of minced medicinal plants and is useful when your troubled. I’ve still got a couple left here. Do any of you want one?" MianMian stated in jubilant.

"I would like some!" This young maiden called Zhen Ying bawled.

"Zhen Ying? Didn't I give you one sachet already?" MianMian inquired with her head tilted a bit to the right.

"You did! I just wanted to give it to that handsome young master!" Zhen ying covered her red face with her left hand while she pointed at Wei Wuxian with her other hand.

"Oh my, Zhen Ying has a crush!" Her friends teased her. Some were smiling while some were giggling.

"Shut up! Just give me the sachet!" She ordered with her still red face. MianMian passed one of her pink pouches to her which she immediately ran towards the direction of Wei Wuxian.

"E-excuse me!" She stammered. Wei Wuxian turned around to be met with a pretty young maiden. "Yes?"

"I got this for you! It's a pouch with medicinal herbs! Sinec you're a cultivator, you may need it sometimes!" She exclaimed without skipping a beat. She felt better when the words were finally out but the thought of this cultivator who looked like he descended from heaven declining her offer was torture!

"Thank you and your hospitality." He took the pouch and bowed down to her which made her blush even more.

"A-ah, no problem!" She said before running away. "A'Xian, why do you always get gifts and flowers from others? It's making me jealous." Jiang Yanli whined and pouted at the same time which made Wei Wuxian's heart soften a bit, but still no emotions.

"Jie, he's just so good-looking that most maidens fall inlove with him at first sight!" Jiang Cheng praised with a big smirk. Jiang Yanli nodded her head agreeing to his statement.

Wei Wuxian couldn't bare the loud noises that his siblings were producing. Even though they were praising him, he hated loud noises.

He just started walking ahead while they conversed until the two Jiang siblings ran to chase after him.

***

"Young master and second young master wen is here!" A disciple announced.

Well and don't forget wen chao's spouse, Wang Lingjiao. She was one of the servants that Wen Chao kept by his side.

Since her spiritual power was weak, she couldn’t use those upper-level swords, which was the reason why she had a long branding iron stuffed in her waist.

"Oh god, not this pain." Jin Zixuan sighed and looked forward once again.

"You all should consider it your lucky day, as I, Wen Chao am feeling rather happy today." He made a smirk so wide that practically anyone could tell that something bad was bound to happen.

Wen Chao snapped his fingers and a wen disciple came infront of everyone with a big bag in his hands.

"One by one, hand over your swords, now" Wen Chao demanded.

"Our swords?! A cultivator needs their swords around with them everywhere they go!" A random disciple who had enough guts to talk back to Second Young Master Wen spoke.