11 | Saved

(not accurate to the novel) sorry not sorry.

Inside the Xuanwu, Wei Ying could see a lot of things. Like human flesh, shredded food and... blood.

The the amount of blood was enough to give him a headache.

He continued to walk ahead to that cut even though he feels as if he has a burning temperature.

He finally found that cut but he suddenly collapsed and fell on his knees because of fatigue.

"My head hurts.." He slowly got up, but the fall had awakened the Xuanwu who started shaking itself which alarmed Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying looked at his left and saw a black sword stuffed into the flesh of the Xuanwu.

He went forward and attempted to pull it out but it was harder than he thought. 'It won't budge!'

The Xuanwu felt immense pain when he tried to pull the sword and started roaring and shaking even louder and harder.

"Come on!" The sword was eventually pulled out and so did the roars and shakes. After half an hour, Lan Zhan couldn't find Wei Ying anywhere so he tried searching in the lake.

"Wei Ying!" He gently picked him up in his arms and started walking back to shore.

Due to his inner clock, he took note that they have been here for four days now.

"You're awake." He noticed the younger struggling to open his beautiful silver eyes.

"We.. we need to k-kill the Xuanwu.." Wei Ying says. But with his burning temperature, he is not in the right state of mind to kill the Xuanwu.

"You have a cold, it's better to do it when you're better." Lan Zhan says.

"Please.." He pleaded. "If we deal with it now, the future generations won't have to.." He added.

"Mn", He agreed.

...

He picked up the black sword and headed in the Xuanwu again while Lan Zhan prepares the chord assassination technique.

"It stinks.." Disgusted, he needed to deal with it and exit quickly.

*ROAR*

The beast roared loudly.

While Wei Ying pierced the sword deep into the cut, Lan Zhan activated the chord assassination technique that ended the Xuanwu's life by slitting its neck off. (R.I.P)

...

Lan Zhan placed Wei Ying down gently before placing the back of his palm on his forehead.

"You're burning up!" Lan Zhan worriedly shouted. "I'll just take a nap.." He said before letting the darkness take over him.

While he was unconscious, Lan Zhan secretly lifted his head and placed it on his lap.

'He looks..cute. Wait-what am I thinking?! I can't possibly like him right?!'

He eventually gave up and layed back on the wall to relax.

...

"A'Xian, A'Cheng and I miss you very much. Please awake soon.." Jiang Yanli hoped that her brother would suddenly awake out of nowhere.

It's like a shooting star just passed by, he slowly opened his eyes.. He saw he was not in a cave and was in Lotus Pier?

"A'xian! You're awake! I'll go get Mother and father!" Said the ecstatic Jiang Yanli who ran outside to deliver the great news.