Chapter 1: Welcome to Ninjago

Another peaceful day on planet Earth, ever since Goku and Vegeta defeat Broly as they fused to Gogeta

Another peaceful day on planet Earth, ever since Goku and Vegeta defeat Broly as they fused to Gogeta. And by "defeat" Broly, I meant he got teleported back to his exile planet of Vampa, thanks to the Dragon Balls. Several months later, Goku visits Vampa to Broly and his friends to give them some treats and capsules for their survival. So he said goodbye and they'll see each other again for training at Lord Beerus's Planet. Back on Earth, Goku's harvesting crops with a tracker as a farmer. Well he felt bored because without training he'll become weaker than he was before. Then he fell asleep while driving it again.

Theme

Goku: (Snoring)

Goku: (Continue snoring)

While driving on the tracker by harvesting crops, he went to the cliff and fell down just so it'll wake him up.

Goku: (Wake up and sleepy ) "Huh? Oooooohhhhhh!! Ngh!

He flew out, grabbed the tracker, and went up to the field.

Goku: "Phew! That was a close call. (Stretches waking) Hmmmmmmmmm, ah!

Goku: " (Sigh) I wish I could skip farming so I can go back training. Still, I made a promise to Broly that will be starting the basics at Lord Beerus's Planet soon. Or though, I still got my gi hidden behind that rock, so nobody knows I was training again.

Goku changed his clothes to put on his gi outfit.

Goku: " Heh heh heh... That's more like it. Okay, here I go! Haaaaaahhhhh!! (Transformed to Super Saiyan)

Goku: "Hya, hya, hya, hya, hya, hya, hya, hya, hya! Tatatatatatatata Tatatatatatatata!! Hrrraaaaagggghhhhh!! Kamehamehaaaaaaa!! Tatatatatatatata Tatatatatatatata!!

Goku: " Pant, pant , pant, pant, pant... I'm not giving up! No matter the odds, I won't hold back for long! Hm! (Power up) Alright, I'm taking the next level now! Tatatatatatatata Tatatatatatatata! Tatatatatatatata Tatatatatatatata!