Chapter 25: A New Threat Arise!

Goku: "So those paintings on a wall are their history murals

Goku: "So those paintings on a wall are their history murals. They fought many villains and their adventures in the generation of Ninjago!"

Akita: "These are such masterpieces of art..."

Skylor: "The Ninja are the greatest heroes after all..."

Goku: "Yeah I know, they put up a great fight with their awesome elemental powers and Spinjitzu without breaking a sweat! Now I see Garmadon in different paintings."

Skylor: "On that painting, you see my father and his army and there's him in his normal self!"

Goku: "Wow, so that's what he looks like before turning evil. He's not so bad by his appearance though...Man, I never expected your father turned the army into snakes, that's just pretty weird if you ask me..."

Akita: "This girl with a white hair next to Lloyd's father, that must be Harumi, right?"

Goku: "Oh yeah, it is!"

Goku: "Athourgh, she's kinda beautiful with her face with red paint on it..."

Akita: 😠

Akita: "She's a hideous witch, that's who she is!"

Goku: "Uh...I mean, yeah well..."

Akita: "Goku..."

Goku: "Eeeek! I mean you're even more beautiful than her to Lloyd, that's for sure! Heh heh heh 😅"

Akita: "Hmph! That's more like it! Thank you!"

Akita: "Oh, I see Lloyd in different paintings of timelines! Is that him as a kid green ninja?"

Goku: "Oh yeah, that must be him!"

Akita: "Awww, he's so adorable in his childhood!"

Skylor: "Heh heh heh..."

Goku: "Snakes, nindroids, skeletons, ghosts, Hands of Time, Sons of Garmadon, pirates? Man, they're so many of them!"

Goku: "Now I know the history of the battles they fought!"

Skylor: "So what should we do today?"

Goku: "Well we worked out a lot keeping our strengths up. All the bad guys were locked up now that we beat them. Hmmmm..."

Goku: "Ah! I know! How about we go camping by fishing? What ya think girls?"

Akita: "You mean we're going to the woods?"

Goku: "Of course, I always go fishing with Gohan while we were camping for our relaxation time after all...Have you two done fishing in camping before?"