Chapter 6: Explore The Tour of Ninjago City Part 3: Tournament of Power!

Skylor's Noodle Shop

Goku: "Man, I gotta say Skylor, your ramens is very tasty. Thank you..."

Kai: "That's my girl alright."

Akita: "Yes, I really enjoyed it so much. I can't even resist this delicious food in Ninjago."

Skylor: "Aw, you guys..."

Goku: "Alright then, let me tell you guys the tale of the Tournament of Power..."

Cole: (Excited) "Oh boy!"

Goku: "Before Vegeta and I met Broly, I met 2 adorable Omi Kings rulers of all 12 universes, Zenos

Goku: "Before Vegeta and I met Broly, I met 2 adorable Omi Kings rulers of all 12 universes, Zenos. I called them Zennis, they like it. They're small purple guys who look childish. We became friends. Also the second one is from the future."

Akita: "The future?! You mean like Trunks?"

Goku: "Uh huh..."

Zane: "That's amazing!"

Pixal: "Indeed...What does his future look like?"

Goku: "Well, it's a long story..."

Lloyd: (Shock) "So what do they do as kings?"

Goku: "It's like this...They can erase the entire universe, every single one of them in existence."

Everyone: 😨

Kai: (Shock) "Did...did you say erase the universe?"

Jay: "IN EXISTENCE?!"

Lloyd: (Shock) "That's...that's horrifying!"

Goku: "I know it's true though if you do anything harmful to them you'll be wiped out forever."

Akita: (Growling) "Are they really worse than Frieza or Ice Emperor?!"

Goku: "Well kind of...but technically they're not as bad as they were..."

Goku: "Anyway, their purpose is to create the universe's tournament gathering all fighters from their universes which I was excited about!" The rules of the tournament is gathering 10 fighters to join a team in order to save each universe to win a...

Goku: "Anyway, their purpose is to create the universe's tournament gathering all fighters from their universes which I was excited about!" The rules of the tournament is gathering 10 fighters to join a team in order to save each universe to win and survive. There were eight teams out of the twelve Universes that participated. If each 10 of them were eliminated they'll be erased along with Gods of Destructions and Supreme Kais. My 10 fighters or my friends are: Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Tien, Master Roshi, Krillin, Android 17 & 18 and last but not least...