Chapter 11: Bond of Elemental Fire and Water Family: Kai & Nya

Puddle Lands

While they're having a spiral match between 2 Elementals of Fire & Water and a Saiyan warrior, Kai & Nya are becoming more powerful than they were before. They enhance Ki to combine their powers with hidden potentials and give them everything they got. The true power of siblings they close together to save Ninjago several times. As they fought Goku, the match was a draw. None of them have been defeated but...they enjoyed it for the first time fighting someone super stronger in the universe. Since their battle was over...

Nya: "Wow! I...feel energized by my strength! I can get used to this."

Kai: "No kidding, we just hit a new level of Ki. How incredible we totally fight together to face you Goku!"

Goku: "Heh heh heh, what I told ya you two worked together combined with your full power without hesitation."

Goku: "Man it's been a long time since I needed someone who's more overpower to fight me with perfect absolute strengths!"

Goku: "So this is what true power Elemental Masters of Fire and Water feels like! Oh man I'm so pumped up! Both of you are awesome!"

Kai: "Yeah we know, you always say that like we're cool."

Goku: "I never expected you and Nya are the only siblings you always stand up to each other without giving up your family and friends."

Nya: "That's right we ninjas always stick together to save everyone's lives in danger from evil doers. Of course I keep my eyes on Kai."

Kai: "I keep my eyes on my sister too. When she was here with me, I'm here for her. That's what siblings do."

Nya: "Exactly..."

Kai: "We know your brother has issues conquering planets and try to convince you to join him."

Nya: "You are still always with your loved ones with you to take care of..."

Kai: "Times were tough to have a sibling who has differences of feelings on the path of sides."

Goku: "Huh, well Raditz's not my brother anymore and I don't need a sibling like him. I'm the only Saiyan who was born on Planet Vegeta along with my parents...I really like you two better and your friends are side by side with you..."

Nya: "So is Raditz's gone?"

Goku: "Yep, Piccolo and I had a pretty tough battle while we were rescuing my son when he's a child after he captured him."

Goku: "I sacrificed myself to hold him behind, Piccolo however charging up his ability attack called "Special Beam Cannon". He blasted at both of us."

Nya: "After you were dead, your friends used Dragon Balls to bring you back to life, right?"

Goku: "Exactly! Ever since I died, I was training on King Kai's Planet before 2 Saiyans arrived on Earth in 1 year."

Kai: "And I assume both Vegeta and his partner Nappa were the only 2 to take over Earth in 1 year, right?"

Goku: "Right! 1 year has passed since they arrived. Sadly my friends have no match to defeat them after all the training they push up. Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, and Piccolo...The Saiyans only come to collect Dragon Balls; their wish is to become immortal."

Nya: "Huh, Saiyans are way more dangerous and way stronger, you guys try to face them back."

Kai: "But hey, you guys did use those wish orbs to resurrect 4 of the fighters back too..."