Chapter 20: Compatible!

Flashback

Pixal: "Hrah! Hyah! Ha! Ha! Hya!"

Zane: "Excellent, you getting the hang of it Pixal! Don't hold back!"

Pixal: "Right! Hyah! Hrah! Ha! Ha! Trah!"

POW

Zane: "Ngh!"

Thudded

Pixal "(Gasp) Oh no, Zane! Are you alright? I'm sorry..."

Zane: "Yes, I'm good. It's okay not just a scrap on me..."

Pixal: "Sorry, it's just I don't want to hurt you during fighting...I might get too overboard for it."

Zane: "Pixal..."

Pixal: "(Gasp) Zane your face it's..."

Zane: (Feel the scrap on the cheek) "Uh..."

Pixal: (Touch Zane's cheek) "I'll get you fixed up! Huh?"

Zane: "Your hand is..."

Pixal: "I...How did I...?"

Zane: "Try again..."

Pixal: (Healing Zane with one hand)

His face has healed

Pixal: "It's gone! This power like I never had before..."

Zane: "Yes, it would seem you have the ability of healing power..."

Pixal: "I never achieved this kind of technique...How is this possible?"

Zane: "I do not know, so after we unlock the new power of Ki during training with Goku, maybe he didn't mention some capabilities he hasn't taught us..."

Pixal: "That's quite reasonable. Maybe our powers evolve to new late abilities we have to practice by mastering them."

Zane: "If that's true then we should focus our training and keep going until we'll be ready to fight. Also..."

Pixal: "Yes Zane?"

Zane: "Were you fighting with Goku when you left?"

Pixal: ! "Yes...I know you feel worried about me that I got off to have a spar match with Skylor, Nya, and Goku. The reason is to fight him is to test the limits of capability to strength within me. And not just the strength, to fight for you..."

Zane: "Pixal..."

Pixal: "I know what you are going to say..."

Zane: "It's true I'm worried about you, I can't ever stay worrying about that. You're a brave nindroid, you always have spiritual support for helping me and my friends on every mission we fight together. I know you're strong enough to keep it up to your will of hope. I for one to you, we are compatible after all..."

Pixal: "Thank you Zane...Shall we continue?"

Zane: "Affirmative..."

Zane: "I love you, Pixal."

Pixal: "I love you too, Zane."

Pixal...Pixal...