Chapter 21: Will you be my Yang? Heart of Fire!

Kai: "Okay I can do this...I'll forfeit the match to let her win and I'll ask her to be my Yang! Piece a cake!"

Wu: "Kai, Master of Fire!

Wu: "Skylor, Master of Amber!"

Goku: "You got this Kai, be the fire!"

Nya: "Go Skylor, you can do it, girl!"

Akita: "We're with you my friend!"

Kai: "Hm?"

Cole & Jay: (Mocking smooching as Kai kiss Skylor)

Kai: (Sigh)

Goku: (Look at Yin Yang medallion) "Hm?"

Akita: (Look at Yin Yang medallion) "Huh?"

Goku: (Whisper at Jay) "Psst! Hey Jay!"

Jay: "Yeah, what's up?"

Akita: (Whisper at Nya) "Excuse me, Nya."

Nya: "Yes Akita?"

Akita: "What's that small medallion your brother was on his back?"

Nya: "Oh, that's the Yin Yang promise, the one Jay proposes to me to be his Yang. And I said yes to him."

Akita: "Ah, like getting married?"

Nya: "Exactly!"

Goku: "So that's how you guys propose a Yin Yang medallion thingy and being married, huh?"

Jay: "That's right! Yin-Yang promise is a sacred tradition practiced by the people of Ninjago."

Nya: "A piece of a medallion with one half of the yin-yang symbol is presented to a romantic partner, signifying their promise to be one with each other forever. Jay and I are together now."

Akita: "How wonderful!"

Goku: "That's awesome, bud! Man, you are so lucky to have her!"

Jay: "Heh heh yeah I know. ☺️"

Jay: "You know, does this remind you of the World Tournament when you fought Chi Chi and asked to get married?"

Goku: "Yeah! Now that you mentioned it. It does look like memories that we got together many years ago. She's super strong!"

Jay: "You're a lucky Saiyan guy, I'm so glad you two get along."

Goku: "I don't know if I'm lucky, but technically Chi Chi is the one being lucky since we met when we were kids..."

Goku: "She got really more attractive to me..."

Jay: (Smirking) "Oooooh! So she truly had a big crush on you back then."

Goku: "Kind of, yeah..."

Jay: "Heh heh, that's love for ya and it conquers all. Never underestimate a true relationship between cute couples like us, of course!"

Jay: "Get this, I saw a vision of us being older and I got a cool eye patch! You see our reflection of the future as we look at ice walls while we're searching for the Realm Crystal, before the bad ghost catches up named "Morro"."

Goku: "A vision? Crystal? A ghost?!"

Goku: "Wow! Quite an amazing adventure you guys have! And it seems yours and Nya's future will come true, eventually! That's so awesome!"