Chapter 3: Spending Time With 2 New Friends! Goku and Akita!

Goku: (Look at Akita): "Hm, yo! I'm Goku!"

Akita: "I know, my name is Akita the Formling."

Goku: "Wow love your outfit by the way. Are you like a wolf girl?"

Akita: "Well yes, I transformed into a wolf."

Goku: "Woah, for real?!"

Akita: (Nodded)

Lloyd: "There's more of them like herself and her brother, they're from Never Realm

Lloyd: "There's more of them like herself and her brother, they're from Never Realm. My team and I went there to save the village by the army of Blizzard Samurai and their leader Ice Emperor. But uh, don't freak out Goku, because the real identity was..."

Zane: "Me..."

Goku: "Whaaaaaat?! But how is it possible when you become emperor, Zane?"

Zane: "It's a long story actually, but you don't want to know that my friend."

Goku: "Yeah sorry Zane."

Zane: " It's alright, thank you Goku."

Goku: "That's a crazy epic adventure you guys are taking care of..."

(Growling)

Lloyd: "Was that your stomach...?"

Goku: "Oh man yeah you're right, I ate lunch after farming and training since my son Goten bought me. All of this makes me hungry!"

Wu: "Let's have dinner, we love to have you join us and of course you too Akita."

Akita: "Me...?"

Lloyd: "Yeah, since you're here, you two can stay in our place. There's 2 rooms where you can sleep. We're going to enjoy hanging out together for a tour at Ninjago City. (Grab Akita's hand)"

Akita: (Blushing) "Th-Thank you Lloyd, and all of you. That means a lot to me."

Goku: "Yeah, thanks a bunch. 😁"

They walked to The Monastery for a dinner today

Kai: "By the way Goku, can you tell us many fighters you have fought with after the banquet?"

Jay: "Oh, oh, yeah! What's the ultimate form you unlock? Oh man, this is gonna be the greatest day ever!"

Dining Room

Everyone enjoyed spending time eating buffet with 2 new friends. Of course Goku was satisfied eating food so much and The Ninja, Master Wu and Akita were  shocked to see how he eats like a Saiyan. Akita never tried some new food back in Never-Realm, which she felt was enjoyable. Friends are family.

Goku: "Ahhhh... This meal was fantastic! You know, for a nindroid like you Zane, you're the master chef after all. Thank you Zane and thanks for all you. I really appreciate your gratitude. You know what? All of you were such a good family."