Chapter 24: New Protectors of Ninjago! The New Samurai X!

After the Super Tournament of Power concluded, everyone enjoyed spending time together as great friends and families. Several weeks later, Master Wu and Misako are on an expedition with Clutch Powers. 3 of them have gone missing! With so much at stake, the ninja embark on a rescue mission to a mysterious and uncharted island. A piece of land which has never been mapped due to strange never-ending electrical storms. The ninja track down the only survivor and convince him to be their guide.On board Destiny's Bounty, they head straight for the island! Prepared to enter a world of storms, monsters, doom, and much much more! The saga of "The Island" has begun...

But, Goku decided to stay in Monastery with Akita to focus on training to keep getting stronger! Once their warm up is done, they promised to the others to patrol Ninjago city by trouble approaching somehow...

Monastery

After training

Akita: "Pant pant pant pant pant..."

Goku: "Pant pant pant pant pant pant...Okay that's all for today!"

Akita: "Sure..."

Goku & Akita: (Sigh)

Akita: 😞

Goku: "Aw, Akita don't worry about him. He's so strong and so are the others with him. They'll finish their mission once they rescue Master Wu and Misako return home, then you'll see Lloyd again after all this is over...Right now, I'm still here to protect you."

Akita: "You're right, Goku...It's just I miss and worry too much about him when he leaves...Just like back in Never-Realm..."

Goku: "He's the Green Ninja and a warrior who never gives up to us, I still believe in him! The power has grown more overwhelming, and he's always capable of Ki power!"

Akita: "Yes, his face is so cute and dreamy, after all..."

Goku: "Heh heh heh... you always love him. That's great to hear your feelings, Akita."

Akita: "Lloyd is my only friend, but now he's my boyfriend...And you Goku, are my second friend. I'm always interested to meet a greatest Saiyan warrior like you who could be more powerful..."

Goku: "Thanks Akita, you're my best friend too, Lloyd and his crew I enjoyed fighting with them!"

Akita: "Heh heh...Huh? Look!"

Goku: "Hm? Oh hey, it's Skylor! Yo!"

Skylor: "Hey guys, how's it going? Where's everyone?"

Goku: "Oh, they're on the rescue mission to find Wu and Misako at the island called "Island of the Keepers" where they left off early..."

Skylor: "Oh man, I hope they'll be okay...How long has Wu and Misako been gone for?"

Goku: "Well I say it's been gone for like several weeks..."

Skylor: "What?!"

Goku: "You don't need to worry about it, they're super strong, they can take care of...They still have potential, you know. They'll find them once they return back home."

Skylor: "Yeah! I shouldn't be worried, they can handle it. They're ninjas, after all...So, how come two not join with them?"

Akita: "We decided to stay here, in case there's trouble around this realm. Goku and I had been training a while ago just for a quick warm-up to our strength..."