Chapter 7: Visions of Dreams!

Monastery: Nighttime

After taking the tour, an amazing story and hangout at Ninjago City, Goku and the others are taking a nap after all the fun they had yesterday. Now, le'ts check what their dreams are...

Nya's Room

Nya: (Sleeping)

Nya's Dream: Planet Namek Ruin

Nya: "Where...where am I? What is this place? Whoa, this whole place is horrible."

BOOM

Nya: "What was that? Huh, it's coming from over there! I better check it out." (Flew away)

Nya: (Gasp) "Is that...?"

Goku: (Angry) "I warned you! But you didn't listen! I gave you one last chance to give up being evil! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! (Transformed)

Goku: (Scream) "FRIEZAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Nya: "Whoa, Super Saiyan...(Look at Frieza) And that must be Frieza, Goku what's talking about. Incredible! But why doesn't he turn gold?

Frieza: "Hahahahahahaha! Ha! (Death Slicers)

Nya: "Watch out Goku!"

In her dream, she saw a vision of 2 legendary rivals Goku and Frieza face off against each other in the final battle on Planet Namek. The part where Goku's wining to defeat the tyrant.

Goku: "Hrah!" (Elbow smash at Frieza's head)

POW

Frieza: "WRAAAAAAHHHH!!!" (Land to ground)

Frieza: (Enraged) "CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!"

Goku: "Watch out Frieza! Behind you!"

One death slicer cutted Frieza in half.

Frieza: "GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

Goku: (Shock) "Gah..."

Nya: (Shock) "Gah..."

Frieza: "This...this can't be..." (Thudded)

Goku: "Well, you might have this coming. But I got to say...I don't think I expected that conclusion."

Frieza: (Coughing)

Goku: "One way or another, I'll leave and get back to earth to take your ship. And you'll sit there thinking about what you've done and share the same fate of this planet as you did before."

Frieza: "Please...help...me...I beg of you..."

Nya: "Don't do it! It's a trap!"

Goku: (Angry) "How many people asked you for mercy?! Hundreds?! Thousands?! It gives you the right to respect any...Especially for me!"