Chapter 9: Training Time! Unleash the Hidden Potential

Goku: "Alright, let's go find a new training area around..."

Lloyd: "Why's that?"

Goku: "In case we won't wreck everything here...I mean I'm assuming you guys actually mess things up around in Monastery?"

Lloyd: "Yeah, we kind of mess around in our place...Like all of the time..."

Kai: "The part me and Jay were having is who gets the most bricks to chop...Which we kinda accidently pull off them by that wall..."

Jay: "Annnnd, we got trouble from Master Wu and he gave us some new lessons after some troublesomes we had...Like NEW lessons..."

Goku: "Yeah I thought so...Heh heh heh, I always wreck things that I don't know my own strength...I'm way too strong of course..."

Lloyd: "Heh heh heh, it looks like we had both in common anyway..."

Lloyd: "Our home is the only training area we always workout about..."

Goku: "Huh, for me I always keep training on King Kai's Planet, lands, Lord Beerus's World, and Hyperbolic Time Chamber while I'm getting stronger and stronger!"

Lloyd: "Wow, all those places from other planets and Earth you work so hard to master some new abilities to achieve them and that's why you're incredibly strong!"

Zane: "Goku, what is this so-called "Hyperbolic Time Chamber" you trained? Where was it? I'm just curious..."

Goku: "It's a doorway in Kami's Lookout, but technically it's Dende's now...By the way Kami is the first guardian of Earth, he's a namekian and so is Dende...Then Dende became a new guardian..."

Akita: "Guardian of Earth?! Amazing..."

Nya: "Wait wait wait, hold on! If they both were namekians, that means they're the ones who create Dragon Balls on Earth, right?"

Goku: "Heh heh heh, yep you just figured it out again! That's 2 for you."

Goku: "And get this..."

Goku: "Many years ago, Piccolo merged 2 namekians by becoming the Super Namekian; Nail and Kami...

Cole: "They can merge too?! Do they do ridiculous fusion dance moves or wear Potaras too...?

Goku: "Not exactly...You see, according to the legend, the Super Namekian state is unlocked when a Namekian achieves a higher level of consciousness. Piccolo manages to unlock his abilities and achieve seemingly insurmountable powers."

Zane: "Impressive, Namekians are even more capable beings I never even imagined..."

Pixal: "What does the inside chamber of time look like ?"

Goku: "Inside of it was emptiness...The air thickness is about a quarter of Earth's and the temperature fluctuates the deeper one goes into the training area."

Lloyd: "Then, how are you willing to leave? Was there an exit?"

Goku: "Yep, it has a central building with two side wings with housing, food supplies, bathing quarters and sleeping quarters. In case you need a break...

Lloyd: "How long have you been training in the chamber? Like weeks, days, months or years?"

Zane: "Me and Pixal had already calculated the approximate time dilation of the time chamber..."

Pixal: "By our calculation, time passes 365.24 times faster in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber than in the real world, making one day outside the chamber equal to 365.24 days within it (one solar year).