Info + Yanderes

(Authors Note: Romantic Yanderes will be aged Up/Down depending who they are, Platonic Yanderes will stay the same age. I won't say the ages because I'm not lazy.)

NAME

Y/n Tsuyuri

GENDER

Female

AGE
16 years old

OCCUPATION
Demon Slayer, Tsuguko for the Insect Hashira Shinobu Kocho

APPEARANCE
(Y/n) is a short, young girl with large, gentle eyes of a (Light/Dark) (E/C) that are framed by thick eyelashes. She has (H/T) (H/L) (H/C) hair, worn tied into a ponytail on the right side of her head/(H/S) and fastened by a pink and green butterfly ornament that once belonged to her adoptive sister, Kanae Kocho. She has a straight fringe and two loose, chin-length strands that curve downwards from above each of her ears.

(Y/n) wears a slightly purple-tinted version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform, just with a knee-length pleated skirt in place of the usual tattsuke-hakama pants. Over this, she wears a short white cloak, fastened on one side by a dark pink triple knot, also sporting knee-high lace-up white boots with tan soles, heels and toes.

PERSONALITY
At first, (Y/n) was an indecisive and quiet girl due to the abuse she endured in her past before meeting the Kocho sisters. She became unable to make decisions by herself and repressed her emotions as a defence mechanism. In order to help rectify this, Kanae gave her a coin to flip to decide which path to follow when she didn't know what to do.

For many years, (Y/n) continued to show little emotion or desire. Despite this, after seeing what Demons did to Aoi, Kiyo, and Shinobu's loved ones, (Y/n) developed a hate for demons, but a very strong hate since after she slays the demon she would pray for their return in a human from for a better life.

Since (Y/n) couldn't do housework and nursing at the Butterfly Mansion like her colleagues she opted to be a Demon Slayer. Without their excuse, (Y/n) learned Flower Breathing by watching her sister Kanae.

Despite her perceived lack of emotion or desire,(Y/n) took the final selection of her own volition, without consulting her superiors for permission, which would imply that her will had been strengthening all along.

Initially, Shinobu instructed (Y/n) to simply cut off Demon heads without thinking, since (Y/n) had no will of her own. However, (Y/n) also eventually developed her own desire to fight.

She has a habit of gulping whenever she sees her favourite food or drink in front of her. She seems to be unaware of this

ABILITIES
Overall Abilities:
(Y/n) is the Tsugoku of Kanae and Shinobu and has been personally trained by both of them in the art of combat. As such, (Y/n) possesses superhuman physical skills, abilities and prowess that potentially marks her as a future member of Demon Slayer Corps' Hashira

Enhanced Strength:
(Y/n) has attained incredible physical strength through harsh training. She can jump extremely high distances incredibly fast, showing her incredible leg strength. In terms of arm strength, she can swing her katana at subsonic speeds incessantly without tiring

Enhanced Vision:
(Y/n) possesses extremely sharp eyesight, being able to accurately predict her opponent's next attack and movements by simply observing the subtle shifts of their muscles, joints and the slight movements of their eyes. This allows her to make effective counterattacks and dodges and stay ahead of her opponents. This ability is enhanced with the Flower Breathing, Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion Eye