Prolouge

(Y/N *POV*)

I'm sad. I feel hopeless... I couldn't breathe.... I felt pain... and then... I heard a sound like a snap, and I never knew pain again...

When I was living in poverty, even after my parents sold me, I never felt sadness. I was walking behind a bald man, with a rope around my waist, he said I couldn't go anywhere else without him because I was a bad omen. I didn't care anyways, but then I heard a voice

"Excuse me? Do you have a moment?" A soft, female voice, The bald man turned around and so did I, we saw a beautiful woman she had long black hair with pink and green butterfly clips in her hair, her eyes were a pale violet with many notable white sparkles, there was a girl next to her eyes were a deep purple, she also had black hair but it was tied up and had purple tints.

 "Hello My name is Kocho Kanae and this is Kocho Shinobu, we were wondering why she is tied up?" The woman, now named Kanae, asked "Can't you see? She's filthy and reeks!" The bald man said, "What's your name little one?" Kanae asked bending towards me, 

"She doesn't have one! Her parents never gave her one! SO if you want to talk to her then pay up!" The bald man said, Shinobu looked angry at man, "Okay then, then we'll purchase her, is this enough?" She then threw a lot of money at the bald man, she then grabbed the rope that was tied to me and ran with Kanae. The bald man looked shock,

"Are you sure this is a good idea? SORRY! Excuse me!" Kanae asked Shinobu while saying sorry to the people around them, "It's fine!" I looked at them, shocked at what happened.

*After They went to Kanaes estate and gave (Y/n) a bath*

*3rd POV*

"AH! Sister! Sister! Kanae this child hopeless!" Shinobu cried to her older sister, "Now, now Shinobu, don't be like that! You look better with that beautiful smile of yours!" Kanae replied, Shinobu looked pissed, "Well what are we supposed to do with a child that can't even make decisions on her own?" Shinobu fired back, Kanae walked towards (Y/n), "Here take this" She gave (Y/n) a coin, "When you're on your own, flip this coin, okay (Y/n)? As long as given the chance, a person's soul will open up, so do not worry. When you fall in love with a person, you'll change too!" Kanae smiled at (Y/n), who looked at the coin in wonder. 

Shinobu and Kanae made a promise that day, that they will always protect (Y/n), and that's when everything changed for (Y/n).

....

.......

....

..........

..............

........

........

........

.......

....

....

....

....

.......

Hi! Sleepy-Sama here! I hope you enjoyed the prologue! and I'll try to update this weekend but anyways I love y'all and stay beautiful/handsome!