CHAPTER 10: UPPER MOON 6!

*Warning: Some Characters Being OOC*

*Daki's POV*

I walked in one of the rooms in the Infinity Fortress, Onii-Chan by my side. I heard Nakime talking to someone, I had an idea to give Nakime a "Makeover", I know she'll say no, but that won't stop me from trying!

"Nakime! There you are! I was hoping to test something with you- Who's she?" I ask, the girl in front of Nakime was a human! She had beautiful (E/C) eyes, (H/L) (H/C) that was tied up in a side ponytail/ (H/S), and her (S/C) was perfect!

I could feel my heart hammer out of my chest, I need to talk to her! "This is (Y/n)" Nakime introduces the beautiful girl for her, (Y/n) waves at me. She tosses a coin and it lands on head, she turns to look at me "You're beautiful" she says bluntly, I explode into different shades of red, "Who are you?" She asks, "Oh! Right. I am Daki, and this is Gyutaro, my older brother, and we are the Uppermoon 6!" I say enthusiastically, Onni-Chan looks at me, confused by my change in demeanour. Usually I am not like this, but I want to give a good impression in front of (Y/n).

"Hello, Daki and Gyutaro" She says, "What are you here for?" I ask, now that I think about it Muzan-sama never liked humans. Hell, he despised humans! So it confused me why she is here, she tosses a coin again and this time it lands on tails. She stays quiet for a minute, it occurs to me that she won't say. "Well, I am here to give Nakime a make over, me and Onii-Chan usually stay in ... different places, but can I please do you instead?" I explain and ask at the same time.

She tosses her coin again, I try to see what it lands on but her hand is covering it. She looks at it for a little bit, before looking at me and nodding. I internally squeal as I walk behind her, "Let's start with your hair first!" I say, Onii-Chan sits next to Nakime as I do (Y/n)'s hair. Her hair is so soft!

*You can choose a hairstyle, I can't find a photo for it T^T*

I was there for a while, and I have to say... she looks even more beautiful! "Okay, now onto Nakime" I say as I turn to her, "No" was all she said as she disappeared. I sighed a little before turning to Onii-Chan, "Please?" I ask softly, he growls a little before nodding his head. I run behind him while (Y/n) just looks at us with her mesmerising (E/C) eyes.

I kept playing with Onii-Chan's hair before (Y/n) asked softly, "Can I do his hair too?" I look at her surprised, "Oh! Sure!" I say quickly, she walks behind Onii-Chan and starts to do his hair aswell.

I think I like her.

*Gyutaro's POV*

Ume and I were in the infinity fortress to look for Nakime because Ume wanted to give her a makeover. We walked into a room where we heard Nakime's voice, when we walked in we saw a human girl. She was normal looking, she had (E/C) eyes, her (H/C) was (H/L) and tied up in a side ponytail/(H/S).

"This is (Y/n)" Nakime introduces the girl to us, 'Why is she here? Muzan-Sama HATES humans!" I thought as I continued to stare at the girl as she tossed a coin, it landed on something but I couldn't see it because I was behind Ume, but she stayed quiet for a little bit as she stared at the back of hand.

Ume asks if she could do a makeover on her instead of Nakime, I really wanted to say she didn't need a makeover but that seems weird.

She runs over to (Y/n) and I sit next to Nakime, and watch Ume doing (Y/n)'s hair. After awhile Ume was done, and (Y/n)'s hair was fine I guess.

"Okay! Now onto Nakime!" Ume says as she turns to Nakime, "No" Nakime said and she disappeared, 'Wait, shit-' Ume sighed a little but turned to me, "Please?" She asks, and I growl 'Damn it! Why me?!' I wonder but I nod anyway, I don't want to upset Ume. Ume just plays with my hair before I hear "Can I do his hair too?" I turn to (Y/n)'s direction, I am confused.
"Oh! Sure!" Ume says and (Y/n) goes next to Ume and does my hair aswell, her hands are really soft.

*Author's POV*

After (Y/n) and Daki were finished they were bored as hell, (Y/n) tossed her coin and it landed on  heads. "Can we explore the place?" She asks and the twins look at each other, then look at her and nod. They all get up and walk out the door.

Taisho Era Secrets:

-Muzan heard Gyutaro's thoughts and was confused, you're fucked.

-Douma was watching the whole time

-Daki didn't want to admit, but she felt ugly compared to (Y/n)

-Shinobu is on a killing spree now

Hello Lovely People. Madame Sleep here, sorry for the slow updates but I realise that writing stories daily is hard. I have no idea how other writers do it. The reason why I wanted Daki and Gyutaro here is because... I sorta simp for them? Yeah I know it's weird to simp for Gyutaro but don't judge me! I wanted to thank you guys for the 1.K- now 1.6K AND 81 VOTES??!! WHAT THE HECK??!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I shall make thy 1.6K special soon, but foreth now you must wait until thine next update. I love you guys so much, and stay Beautiful/Handsome!