CHAPTER 13: A DEAD GIRL'S DEMAND

*Warning: None*

*Author's POV*

(Y/n) found herself in the room she was in before, except the Uppermoons weren't there anymore. She felt tired so she laid on the futon, and stares at the ceiling for a little while before drifting off to sleep.

..........

...........

.....

..........................

............

.......................

.......

...

"(Y/n)... (Y/n)!" A female voice says, (Y/n) looks around her area. She was laying down on soft, green grass, flowers of different colours were around her. Big trees were swaying their leaves around as the wind blew through the air.

(Y/n) smiled softly at the scenery, "It's an amazing place, right?" The female voice says, (Y/n) looked to her side to see a woman, there was nothing there when she first looked around

(Y/n) smiled softly at the scenery, "It's an amazing place, right?" The female voice says, (Y/n) looked to her side to see a woman, there was nothing there when she first looked around. Kanae smiled at (Y/n), "Ara Ara~ You have a beautiful smile, you know that right?" Kanae says as she looks up at the shining sun.

(Y/n) just kept looking at Kanae, she sighs slightly. "I know you are with the Uppermoons, it isn't safe" Kanae says as she sits up, "I know that, but they haven't tried anything yet. Maybe they just want to change?" (Y/n) says quietly, Kanae looks at the girl.

"They are the Uppermoons, they don't change for just any reason" She says bitterly, (Y/n) sighs "Well... they aren't as bad as you said they would be..." Kanae's stare turns dark, "What do you mean?" She says softly, but hidden behind that soft voice was malice.

"They seem human, except Douma, he seems more of a fake human. Does that make sense? It doesn't make sense, does it" (Y/n) says as she looks at the glowing sun, "But you can't stay there" Kanae says, "You said that demons are just in pain, that we could give them a chance so that when they are reincarnated they'll live a new happy life" (Y/n) says to Kanae as she looks at her

"I know I said that, but this is different! They are the Uppermoons, the most loyal demons to Muzan! They could hurt you! Or worse!" Kanae angrily says as she stands up, (Y/n) stayed on the ground but was now sitting up, not lying on the ground anymore.

"But why? They're being nice, they haven't hurt anyone yet" Kanae sighs frustatedly as she rubs her temples with both her hands, "Didn't one of them attack you when you first meet?" She asks as she glares at (Y/n), "It was out of defence!" (Y/n) retorted, "What about before they saw you?!" Kanae says loudly.

"They didn't have blood on them! They could've been doing anything!" (Y/n) proclaims, Kanae was annoyed and angered "And how would you know what they were doing?" She questions softly, yet angrily. (Y/n) stays silent for a moment, and Kanae hums "Exactly, you don't"

Silence filled the air and (Y/n) noticed the sun began to dim, "You need to escape, it's for your own good" Kanae says as her soft stare returns to her face, "You can't tell me what to do" (Y/n) says as she stands up, "I can, I am your guardian" Kanae says darkly yet her soft smile was still present on her face

"A dead guardian, you can't tell me what to do if you're dead" (Y/n) glares slightly, "Dead or alive, you listen to me. You escape and go back to Shinobu, she can't lose you or anyone anymore" Kanae states as the dream starts to fade, (Y/n) looks down as she feels Kanae's faded hand touch her cheek, she moves her head to the side.

Kanae sighs before the dream faded completely.

.......

...............

.....

...

..........

........

..

.

............................

.....................

......

...............

......

.....

Taisho Era Secrets!

-Kanae has been watching since you met the and fought Kokushibo

-Daki and Gyutaro were watching you sleep

-Muzan was currently upgrading the defence in the fortress to make sure you don't escape

-Douma was day-dreaming about you

Hello lovely people! Madame Sleep here, sorry for the slow updates. Motivation doesn't know me so yeah, but I hope you enjoyed the dream chapter! Don't forget to comment on some questions you want to ask me! I love you guys so much, and stay Beautiful/Handome!