CHAPTER 12: NAKIME AND MUZAN

*Warning: None*

*Author's POV*

(Y/n) was still in the room with the Uppermoons when she was suddenly in a different room, she looked around to see Nakime and another man. He had shoulder-length black hair that was slightly curled, his eyes were a plum red and he was pale, deathly pale.

"I see you are the human the Uppermoons brought" He says coldly, (Y/n) stays quiet. "I do not understand why they would bring a weak human with them, no less keep them alive for long" He continues, Muzan watches as the girl tosses her coin and sees it lands on tails, she stays quiet for a little bit.

"Nakime, you may give her the food, but she must stay here" He says, Nakime and walks towards (Y/n) in her hands, (F/F). Nakime gives her the food as (Y/n) sits down, she gently grabs the (Plate/Bowl) of (F/F) and says thanks to Nakime.

She eats her food slowly as the plum-eyed man just watches her, "Do you know you know who I am?" He asks, (Y/n) shakes her head softly as she continues to eat. "I am Kibutsuji Muzan" He says darkly, (Y/n) just shrugged. 'She doesn't care? Interesting...' The man thinks, "I am the king of the demons, and yet you still eat?" Muzan says, (Y/n) swallowed her (F/F) "It's not that I don't care, you are just of no importance to me right now" (Y/n) says softly and continues to eat.

Nakime and Muzan stare at her in shock, "You are a demon slayer, you kill demons. Why haven't you tried to kill me?" Muzan asks, the girl just shrugs again, "I don't know" She says honestly.

Muzan chuckles, "Well then, what is your name?" He questions, Muzan watches as she tosses her coin again, but this time it lands on heads. "I am Tsuyuri (Y/n)" She introduces and finishes her (Plate/Bowl). "Thank you, Nakime" (Y/n) says towards the biwa-playing demon, Nakime nods slightly.

(Y/n) still held the (Plate/Bowl) in her hands since she has no where to put it, "Nakime, do you know where I should put this?" She asks, Nakime strums the biwa in her arms and the (Plate/Bowl) disappears from her hands. 'Oh' (Y/n) thought, "Okay, may I please go back home?" (Y/n) says

"I'm afraid that is not possible, you know too much about our hideout. We cannot risk getting caught yet" Muzan explains darkly, (Y/n) tosses her coin and it lands on heads. She looked at him, dead in the eye and said "You're a bastard".

Silence filled the air, Muzan stared at the girl in anger, veins showing on his face. "How dare you? I keep you alive for this long, and that is what you are going to say? You humans are ungrateful!" Muzan says in anger, "I just want to go home" (Y/n) repeats, "You're not going anywhere now" Muzan says before disappearing into thin air.

(Y/n) frowns, "You shouldn't have said that" Nakime says, (Y/n) stays silent before walking in a random direction, Nakime sighs before playing her biwa and disappearing.

*Muzan's POV*

'How dare that girl defy! Who does she think she is? Calling that name, I am the demon king!' I thought I was walking around the Infinity Fortress, though I cannot help but admire her bravery. Not even my Uppermoons would stand up to me. I stopped at a door which was my room, yes I know. Demons don't need rooms, but I need to recollect my thoughts.

The girl is perfect, she is beautiful and she is perfect! I just feel it! It's strange for me to take such an interest towards a normal girl, but I need her by my side forever. (Y/n) is perfect for me, and only me.

Her attitude needs to change though, but she may be the perfect queen for me...

Heh, you are now mine, (Y/n)~

*Nakime's POV*

I can't believe she said that to Muzan-Sama! She really does have a death-wish! I am surprised Muzan didn't kill right then and there.

She's so amazing! Standing up to Muzan like that! She truly is amazing! But I can see the way the other Uppermoons looked at her, their eyes full of want and love. They could taint her pure soul, I cannot let that happen. She needs protection, the protection I could provide if she would let me.

Of course, I wouldn't force her. Consent is the first step into a good relationship, I would need her to trust me first before I can do anything to her.

She'll accept me either way, no matter what I am the only one she can trust

*End Of Chapter*

Taisho Era Secrets:

-The Uppermoons overheard your conversation with Muzan, and couldn't help but admire your bravery.

-Muzan was planning on keeping you here a little while longer.

-Nakime is probably the only one who cares about consent.

Hello Lovely People, sorry for the slow updates. I got writer's block, and I have a killer headache. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I love you guys so much and stay Beautiful/Handsome.

P.S: Should I do a Q&A?