CHAPTER 9: INFINITY FORTRESS...

*SWEARING*

*Author's POV*

When it was finally night, the three Uppermoons and the unconscious demon slayer set off to the Infinity Fortress. Since they didn't tell Muzan that they were bringing a human to the fortress, they were mentally preparing what to say.

Well tried too, they heard the sound of a biwa and when they teleported to the fortress they immediately bowed down. Akaza, who was carrying (Y/n), dropped the girl when he bowed, when she hit the ground roughly, everyone flinched a little.

"I see you have brought a demon slayer with you" The king of the demons says (Satan that you?) everyone gulps. "You may speak" He says, and Kokushibo speaks first "I am... deeply sorry... my lord... We just... caught... her when we... were walking... around... find humans... to eat" Muzan glares at them, "Then why didn't you eat her?" he asks with a harsh tone, "W-we... we were going to ask her questions about the Blue Spider Lilly. In case she k-knows anything, if she doesn't we'll just kill her then" Akaza stutters a little. "Hmmm... Alright, if she doesn't know anything KILL her. You are dismissed" He finishes before he disappears, everyone lets out their breath before turning to the girl.

She was stirring in her sleep, Douma walked up to her and started to shake her. "Hello?~ Wake Up~" He sang, he just got slapped in the face by... (Y/n)? Akaza snickered a little, Kokushibo just stared at him emotionless., but Douma was surprised. "Eh? Did she just slap in her sleep?" He asks confused, "No, you got hit by the wind" (Y/n) mumbles as she got up, everyone just looks at her.

(Y/n) gets her coin out of her pocket and tosses it, when she catches the object it lands on tails. "Hmmm.... I guess I cannot kill you" She says out loud, she looks at everyone of them. "Well, we should introduce ourselves! I am the Uppermoon two, Douma!" The demon with rainbow eyes says, "I am... Akaza. Uppermoon 3" A pink haired demon says hesitantly, (Y/n) looks at the six eyed demon. Kokushibo sighs, "Uppermoon 1.... Kokushibo".

"Now! Please introduce yourself!" Douma says, (Y/n) tosses her coin again. It lands on heads, "Hello, I am Tsuyuri (Y/n)." She said, suddenly a long black haired female appeared. "I have been sent by My Lord to watch you." She says shortly.

"I am Nakime" the female demon introduces.

(Y/n) nods, "Well... we have some.... questions... for you" Kokushibo says, "Now come on!" Douma says excitedly, pulling (Y/n)'s arm getting into (Y/n's personal space. "Douma give her some space!" Akaza says slapping Douma's head, "Akaza-Dono! That hurt!" Douma says dramatically. Akaza rolls his eyes, Kokushibo and Nakime follow behind the three as the walk on the stairs.

(Y/n) was a little bit confused with the whole structure of the place, all the stairs seemed to move on its own, Sometimes it felt like they were upside down! They finally reached the "Interrogation Room", which was just an empty room expect for a small table and a futon.

Douma pushes (Y/n) into the room as they all walk in, Kokushibo closes the shoji door. (Y/n) sits down on the futon with a small smile on her face, she flips her coin and it lands on tails. She sighs a little, "Now do you know what a Blue spider lily is?" Akaza asks, (Y/n) slight nods. "Do you know WHERE it is?" Akaza asks again, "No, I do not" (Y/n) says without emotion, "Well! Time to kill her then!" Douma says as he was about to kill her, "No... we keep her... here..." Kokushibo says.

Akaza, Douma, and Nakime look at him, Akaza and Douma look at him confused. Nakime... we can't see her face, but she seems a little confused. "Eh? but Our Lord said we have to kill her if she doesn't know anything!" Exclaimed Douma, "Has... it ever... crossed your... mind... that she could... be lying?" Kokushibo questions, and everyone is deadpanned at this "...Right... But where will she stay?" Akaza asks, "She can... just stay here... one of us... will guard her... also we... can use her... to lure another... demon slayer... who might know.... something" Kokushibo explained.

After a few seconds of silence, everyone agrees except (Y/n). "Since you... are staying... here, Nakime will look... after you... for now..." Kokushibo says as he leaves the room, "Awwww! I wanted to stay with the human!" Douma whines, 'Man child' was all (Y/n) thought of Douma, "As if she would want to be stuck in a room with a womanizer like you" Akaza growls at Douma, he pulled Douma out of the room "Bye (Y/n)-Chan!" Douma says at the female, "See ya, (Y/n)" Akaza says after.

(Y/n) waves slightly at them as they close the door. She turns to Nakime, and they stare at each other in silence, "Would you like me to play the biwa?" Nakime asks, (Y/n) just nods. Nakime prepares to play her instrument when
"Nakime! There you are! I was hoping to test out something with you-....

Who's she?"

Taisho Era Secrets:

-Nakime was happy to hear you wanted her to play for you

-Shinobu is searching you by capturinf demons then killing them

-Author almost forgot about this book T^T

Hello Lovely people! Sorry for the late update! I almost forgot I had this book, but THANK YOU FOR THE 1.K READS AND 74 VOTES!!! I didn't expect 1.K people to read this, or 74 votes on this story! I love you guys so much! Stay Beautiful/Handsome!