CHAPTER 8: SOMEHOW KIDNAPPED BY THREE DEMONS?!

*WARNING: KIDNAPPING DUH, AND SWEARING*
*Author's POV*

It was night time when (Y/n) was walking to Shinobu's estate, she stopped a little bit because she heard rustling noises coming from the  bushes, "I swear to god! Leave me alone!" A male voice says in frustration, another voice talks after him "Oh come on, Akaza-Dono~ We're friends right?" it was another male, "You two... stop... fighting" A male's voice says slowly.

(Y/n) wondered what they were arguing about, she was about to leave when a voice said "I smell a human!" The whiney man's voice suddenly says, 'A human? HOLY SHIT THEY'RE DEMONS' (Y/n) sweared in her mind as she prepared to take out her sword when she felt a presence behind her, "Found...You" the man says, he say three sets of eyes which were yellow and had red sclera, he then attacks with a sword similar to (Y/n)'s but instead of a light pink, it was a purple one "Moon Breathing... Eighth form: Moon-Dragon... ringtail" he said

'Holy-' was all (Y/n) could think before she said "Flower Breathing! Second Form: Honourable Shadow Plum" before the demons moons could come close to her

(Y/n) breathed in relief as she managed to protect herself before returning to her usual smile, "You're an Uppermoon aren't you? I've never heard of a demon using Breathing Styles before" she says still smiling, Kokushibo just looked at her with a...

(Y/n) breathed in relief as she managed to protect herself before returning to her usual smile, "You're an Uppermoon aren't you? I've never heard of a demon using Breathing Styles before" she says still smiling, Kokushibo just looked at her with a frown. "Flower Breathing, Fifth form: Peonies of Futility"

Kokushibo just kept dodging and attacking, but so did (Y/n)

Kokushibo just kept dodging and attacking, but so did (Y/n). "I'm... surprised you... lasted this... long" He said slowly, (Y/n) was panting 'I think I'm gonna pass out... Fuck this shit' A hand covered (Y/n)'s mouth and took her sword away from her hand, "Ah Kokushibo! I see you've been fighting with a mere human... Hm, It's a shame she'll dies soon".

Douma, Uppermoon 2, said as Akaza came out from the shadows, "Yeah Yeah okay, just knock her out already you womanizer" Akaza said as he looked to the side, "I was getting to that Akaza-Dono" was all Douma's response to Akaza before hitting the side of the girl's neck making her fall unconcious.

*Kokushibo's POV*

We all decided to take her to the Infinity Fortress so we can question her to see if she knew anything about the blue spider lily, if she didn't then we'll just kill her. Though I am impressed, she survived long enough until Akaza and Douma came along.

We all walked to an abandoned shack to hide out because the sun was coming out, and they were still fighting well more like Akaza is trying to fight him and Douma is just making fun of him, "Guys... stop you're... giving me a... headache" I said slowly, Akaza and Douma ignored me so I just looked at the now unconscious female. She had (H/C) that was (H/L) and tied into a side ponytail/(H/S), her (S/C) almost seemed perfect, maybe she'll become a good demon. She did survive fighting me so she'll be as strong as me if she is a demon.

*Akaza's POV*

Douma is an annoying piece of shit who eats women.

*Douma's POV*

Akaza-Dono was angry at me for touching the human female, I still don't understand why he doesn't eat girls? They make a demon so much stronger, and he is obsessed with being stronger. Though I have to admit, she is pretty cute...

*END*

........

........

.............

......

....................

............

........................................

...........

..

....

.........

.........................

.................

.........

..........

Taisho Era Secrets:

-When Shinobu was waiting at her estate, when it turned morning she knew something was wrong... AND she blamed Giyu for it since he was with you last.

-After Shinobu blamed Giyu, he also started to blame himself

-Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza were deciding that if you knew about the Blue Spider Lily, then they'll turn you into a demon.

Hello Lovely People! Madame Sleep here, I hope you enjoyed this very short chapter, also comment if you want a Yandere BNHA x Jinx Reader or a Yandere Creepypasta/ Marble Hornets x Mirko Reader! I love you guys so much, Stay Beautiful/Handsome!