CHAPTER 3: TWO STUNNING DEMONS

*Warning: Mention of blood, Yushiro being Yushiro*

*(3rd) POV*

Our protagonist, wakes up in an unfamiliar house laying on a futon. She quickly gets up looking around the room, she searches for her sword before seeing it on a small table, she gets and walks out the shoji (Basically a sliding door made of wood and a strong sheet of white paper), to see a beautiful lady, she was wearing a black kimono with flower designs on it, her black hair with tied up to a neat bun and her eyes were a light purple colour that holds nothing but kindness and gentleness, next to her was a boy that was really short, he was very pale with lavender purple eyes, his hair was neatly flat and from the top (Make it drop-) it was a dull and light green vertically fading to black.

He wears a white button-up collared under an all white haori, and dark blue pants, "Hello, dear. Sorry for the slight confusion but I am Tamayo, and this is Yushiro and we are demons. I am a demon doctor and we wish to destroy Kibutsuji Muzan" Tamyo says, while (Y/n) was getting ready to attack Yushiro suddenly grabbed by kimono and lifted me up in the air, "YOU WILL NOT DARE HURT LADY TAMAYO, YOU FILTHY BIT-" "YUSHIRO! PUT HER DOWN AND DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" Lady Tamayo shouted, Yushiro dropped (Y/n) on the ground "Yes, Lady Tamayo!" while stars surrounded Yushiro's face 'Lady Tamayo is more beautiful when she's angry!' (Y/n) then got up, and Yushiro moved back.

(Y/n) got out her coin while Lady Tamayo and Yushiro looked at her confused as she flipped it in her hands, when she caught it, it was tails. (Y/n) then looked at Lady Tamayo "I'm deeply sorry for trying to attack you, Sayonara" (Y/n) before turning to leave, then "Wait, please stay for a little bit, we have someone coming over, and I think you may know for they are also a demon slayer." Tamayo says, "Speaking of which, Yushiro please go get them." Yushiro nods then leaves.

*Lady Tamayo's POV*

As soon as Yushiro leaves, the girl flips her coin, 'Why does she flip a coin?' I thought, as she castches it in her hands it lands on tails. "I apologize, but I must go, Sayonara" She says, before turning to leave, "Before you go, please may you tell me your name?" I say, I don't know why but I just want to stay just a little bit longer. She flips her coin again, and it lands on tails, "I must go now, Sayonara" and she leaves, I cannot help but feel sadness when she leaves.

"Lady Tamayo! I have brought them!" Yushiro shouts, "Come in!" I say loudly, 'Let's just get this over with'.

*After Lady Tamayo makes a deal with You Know Who*

*3rd POV*

Suddenly a temari ball comes and crashes into the house, Yushiro protects Tamayo, while Tanjiro protects Nezuko, "There's a demon slayer hanafuda earrings, that's you right?" the demon says, 'They're targeting me?' Tanjiro thinks in fear, "All right then, IT'S ALL OVER FOR YOU!" the demon throws the ball at Tanjiro.

Before it could hit him though, a light pink sword slices the temari. Everybody was shocked to see the new player who joined, the temari suddenly started to shake. It then hit the person in the face, (Y/n) still kept a straight face. The temari demon suddenly started laughing, "Who's having fun? I'm sure as hell!" as she took off the top of her clothes to reveal a tank top, and she suddenly grew four more arms. "Now...LET THE GAMES CONTINUE!" The temari demon screams as she throws more temaris.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY: AKAZA STRANGLING DOUMA*

*(Y/n)'s POV*

After Tamayo performed her demon art, "I feel sorry for you but... Sayonara" Tamayo said sadly, I was confused, suddenly the temari started to run in a random direction and looked up at the moon "Please! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE! SPARE ME! PLE-" before she could finish she screamed in pain, she wrapped her upper arms around her chest, then a sickening crack was heard, and two large hands came out of her mouth and stomach. She was crying, then the hands grabbed her head and squished hard enough to destroy, I was shocked, I couldn't help but feel bad for the demon. Yushiro and Tamayo was saying something but I didn't listen, I went towards where she was and got her temari.

*Susamaru's POV*

I...I couldn't believe it... After all I've done, I'll die. I saw a figure coming towards, it's that demon slayer girl and she has my temari. "Here you go, I hope you'll be reborn into a good life." She says, I was shocked so I just said "P-Play with me... I-I don't wanna die yet" She looks at me with sympathy, "Don't worry, you'll be fine" she says, I feel I could trust her, so I close my eyes as my head disintegrates. It soon all turns to black.

*(Y/n)'s POV*

Her head is now gone, she will finally be at peace. I look back at the house, it's completely destroyed. "I think I should leave, but where is Tamayo?" I say outloud as I walk towards the house, I go down the stairs to see a girl hugging Tamayo and she has a few tears in her eyes, "Thank, Tanjiro" She says, she then sees me, I bow down and then turn to leave but before I could go I hear Yushiro say, "Hey, Demon Slayer. Thanks for the help today" I turn my head and nod and then left, that was an adventure. "CAW! CAW! (Y/N) TO THE HEADQUARTERS! THE HASHIRAS WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU! CAW CAW!" Isuzu screams, I sigh 'Okay, let's get going' I thought and started running.

..........

...................

........

....

................

..........

.........

.....

............................

..........................................

...............

................................

.......

........

Taisho Era Secrets:

-When Nezuko heard Yushiro say your name, she wanted to meet you.

-Tanjiro was going to say hi but couldn't because Tamayo was crying.

-Tamayo thought you were pretty, but strange.

-Yushiro might have taken your blood while you were unconcious.

..............

.............

............................

..........

.......

.............

........

...........

Hi, Lovely People! Lady Sleep here, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I haven't been updating, school's a pain, but it's going to be the holidays soon so I'll have time to update! also sorry for not including the fight scene, I'm too lazy to write that, but anyways I love you guys so much, stay Beautiful/Handsome!