CHAPTER 11: TIME WITH THE UPPERMOONS! + 2K Special

*WARNING: SWEARING, CHARACTERS BEING OOC*

*A/N: Gyokko won't be in this chapter, he's just there in the photo. ART NOT MINE*

*Author's POV*

Daki, Gyutaro and (Y/n) walked around the infinity fortress for what seemed like forever, when really it was just ten minutes, in dead silence. Yes, very awkward indeed. When they all heard Akaza and Douma's voices, "DAMN YOU, DOUMA!" Akaza's voice rang from the inside, (Y/n) sweat-dropped at the sound of his voice.

"Do we have to go in?" Daki whines, Gyutaro shakes his head "No we don't... but I want to see them try to kick each other's ass" Gyutaro busts down the door "WASSUP FUCKERS!" He screams, they all walk in as Akaza tries to hurt Douma when her felt something on his head.

He looks back to see (Y/n) petting his head like he's a dog, "What are you doing?" Akaza asks "Petting your head" (Y/n) and says, "Let me ask another question, WHY are you petting my head?" Akaza asks again, "Because you seem mad" (Y/n) replies as she continues.

"Awww, I wanna head pat too!" Douma complains as he bends next to (Y/n), she just puts her other hand on him as well. She walks towards Kokushibo and lifts her hand to pat his head, him being taller than all of the Uppermoons, it was a struggle but he bent down a little so she could pat his head.

The siblings laugh at this, (Y/n) then takes her hand off their heads and walks to Daki and Gyutaro. Daki understands and lets her but Gyutaro doesn't, "Oh hell nah!" He just steps away from (Y/n), but (Y/n) continues trying to while Gyutaro just keeps moving back.

 Daki understands and lets her but Gyutaro doesn't, "Oh hell nah!" He just steps away from (Y/n), but (Y/n) continues trying to while Gyutaro just keeps moving back

*Imagine it's (Y/n)'s hand trying to head pat his head, K?*

This kept going for a while when (Y/n) FINALLY got to his head, Gyutaro just reluctantly let you pat his head. Though he wouldn't admit it out loud, he did enjoy the head pats and got a little upset as (Y/n) removed her hand.

She then flips her coin, when she catches it, she see's that it landed on heads.

"Do you guys have any food here?" She asked, she hadn't eaten since Chapter 5-6- I mean in a day. "Um, no we don't...  but I can ask Nakime if she can get some" Daki says as she walks out the door, (Y/n) nods. When Daki left everything went silent, too silent.

(Y/n) flips her coin and when it lands, she sees it is heads so she asks "Why haven't you killed me yet?". Kokushibo looked at her before answering with an "I have no idea". (Y/n) sits down on the floor when, "(Y/n) Nakime says scaring the poor girl, "AH!" (Y/n) says startled, "I'm sorry, but what is your favourite food?" Nakime apologises and asks. "(F/F)" (Y/n) said composing herself, Nakime nods and dissapears.