10.K Special! And an Sorry!

Hello, Mi Amores!
I'm sorry for not posting on this story for awhile, but I'm back!
Today's special is headcannons/scenarios for some of the KNY characters we've talked too!

Enjoy~

~If you had a date with them~

~Giyuu~

~He would get all dolled up, just for you~

~He'd practice at least ten times what he'd say to you, because he doesn't want to mess it up~

~Giyuu will take you to the fanciest place in Japan~

~He'd act like a true gentleman, like pushing your chair in for you, complimenting you, etc~

~All while freaking out on the inside~

~He gets you your (F/F) because he knows how much you love it, even though you don't talk much~

~While you talk, Giyuu starts to open up to you more and even starts telling a few jokes~

~When you guys finally finish, he'll take you back to Shinobus Estate, only to see her standing at the door waiting~

~You both bid each other good bye, but before you go you give him a kiss on the cheek~

~He blushes and quickly says bye again~

~After he drops you off, he walks back to his estate, thinking about the day and you, blushing at how you kissed him~

~Daki and Gyutaro~

~These two are a package deal, they both decide to take you on a moonlight date since they can't go in the sun~

~Gyutaro will try to impress you by bringing flowers, he stole some (Fave/Flowers) from a human family's house but he also wants the keep the impression of the 'cold, edgy, demon who doesn't care about humans'~

~As for Daki she'll dress in her best kimono, like her brother she'll also try to impress you by getting (Fave/Chocolate/Flavour)~

~When they both come to pick you up, they instantly start complimenting you~

~They give you the (Fave/Flowers) and (F/C/F), give you some more compliments~

~While on their walk, they start to talk to you about your personal life. Not too far, mostly just your favourite colour, favourite food, stuff like that~

~When they take you near the lake, they already set up a picnic area near it filled with your (F/F) and lanterns surrounding it~

~They start to talk to you more about your favourite things and funny times that happened to them~

~When it's turning dawn, they decided to take you back to the Infinity Fortress~

~They ended up sleeping in your room despite not needing sleep~

~Mitsuri~

~Mitsuri is ecstatic about the date, she can't help but jump around in happiness~

~She immediately picks you up early then the time because she couldn't help herself~

~When she meets you at Shinobu's estate, she already see you waiting outside~

~Mitsuri grabs your hand takes you to the village~

~She drags you to every shop, letting you try on a few outfits, buying some jewels for you~

~Mitsuri then takes you to her favourite restaurant, getting you guys the best seats~

~You both get your favourite food, and eat~

~Of course, Mitsuri gets a lot of food but gets worried you'll judge her~

~Mitsuri tries to hide the fact she's eating too much, but when you don't bring it up she's confused but happy you didn't~

~When you are done eating, you both pay, much to Mitsuri's dismay~

~You both decide to go on a walk since you started the date to early~

~When you both walk near a pond, Mitsuri and you see a Mama duck and her ducklings on the water~

~Mitsuri drops you off at Shinobu's estate after a few hours at the pond~

~Mitsuri day-dreams while walking to her estate~

~Akaza~

~He goes all out gentlemen, he gets flowers and chocolate~

~When he picks you up, he will instantly compliment how you look. Not going overboard with the complimenting~

~He takes you to his favourite place, a huge sakura tree~

~The moonlight really complimented the trees, giving it a purple look instead of a pink~

~Akaza loves this place because it was one of his dead wife's favourite places to go~
(I made this up, maybe she liked it?)

~Akaza brought a picnic basket and gave you (F/F), while he brought... some meat~

~You didn't mind, that was what he liked about you~

~While you guys were eating, you had small talk~

~Akaza was busy talking about stuff when you decided to hold his hand~

~When you hold it, Akaza freezes~

~You ask him what's wrong, he unfreezes and continues to talk~

~When on the inside, he's jumping in joy. Which is unlike him~

~You were about to let go when Akaza grabs your hand~

~You look at him, confused. This isn't how he acts most of the time, or does he just hide it?~

~Akaza continues to hold your hand during your picnic date~

~When he takes you back, he decided to cuddle with you~

~You guys ended up falling asleep together~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's gonna end today! I hope you enjoyed these scenarios/Headcannons?
Comment down below if you liked it or not~

-M.S Out~