CHAPTER 2: A SWORD AND A MISSION

*Warning: None*

*(Y/n) POV*

I arrived at Shinobu's estate, and I walked into the butterfly mansion. As I walked inside, I heard Shinobu's voice, "Ah! (Y/n) You're back! Come you must be starving, Aoi and I have made you food!" Shinobu says while pulling me towards the kitchen, Aoi is there putting the food down on the table, "Hello, (Y/n)" Aoi just says before sitting down on the small chair.

Shinobu and I sit down next to her, "Itadakimasu" we say before preparing our plates. I pick up (Y/F/F) *Your Favourite Food* and start to eat, Shinobu and Aoi start to talk about, whatever they talk about. They don't include me, it's not that they don't want to but they know I can't communicate well, no matter who the person is.

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

*Shinobu's POV*

I hear a knock on the door, I go to open it and see Hotaru. "Hello I am here to deliver Tsuyuri's sword to her." Ah, finally, "Of course, please what here while I'll get her" I reply as he nodded, I walked away to (Y/n)'s room. I open her door to see her sitting on her futon, she seems to be deep in thought, "(Y/n) your sword is here, please to the front door" she jumps up a little, Ara Ara. She nods and goes to the front, 'I wonder what colour sword she'll get', I thought as I walk behind her.

*(Y/n)'s POV*

I walked to the front to see a man with with sun-flower patterned haori, he was wearing a big, woven hat with flower chimes hanging from it, he seemed to have also covered the side of his face with a spotted cloth and a hyottoko mask to conceal his face. 'I wonder what colour eyes' I question in my head, "Are you Tsuyuri, (Y/n)?" He asks, I nod as he uncovers the blade the cloth. 

He started to say something, but I wasn't really listening instead I was wondering whether or not I should ask Shinobu about the wisteria. I suddenly felt a shove in my chest, I snapped out of my thoughts, "Now, come on! Try the sword, I wanna see what colour it'll turn!" He says, Shinobu suddenly appears behind me, "Ara ara, I'm curious too. Go on (Y/n), try it out!", I take my coin out of my pocket, head to try it and tails for not trying it now. 

I flip it and it spins in the air before falling, I quickly catch it in my hands, I uncover my hands and it is heads, *Obviously*, I take the sword from the man's hands. As I pull from it's scabbard, it turns into a light pink, it was pretty but the man kept rambling away about what a light pink sword means, but I ,again, wasn't listening because I kept looking at the sword.

 "CAW! CAW! (Y/N), TO ASAKUSA, TOKYO! REPORTED THAT PEOPLE DISAPPEAR WITH INJURIES AND RETURN WITHOUT MEMORY! SIGNS OF A DEMON! CAW CAW" Isuzu flies around, repeating what she just said. Oh...That was quick, I quickly put my sword back in its scabbard, looking at Shinobu, she nodded her head and I ran out the door. 'This'll be interesting'

*AFTER ARRIVING AT ASAKUSA,TOKYO. NIGHT-TIME*

*(Y/N)'s POV*

After I finally arrived at Asakusa, Tokyo, I couldn't help but notice a strange aura around here. I take out my coin and decide on the heads to follow the aura and tails for not following it. It flips in the air, and lands on my hand, as I remove my hand I see a shadow, not just any shadow,

A Demon Shadow

I can't flip it here, not now, I put my coin away and follow the shadow, it moves very fast, and swiftly. I catch up to it before it stops, I bring out my sword, I see what it's holding and I was... surprised? It was holding a deathly pale woman, she looks as though she is dying, before I could do anything I felt something hit the side of my neck, and everything fades to black.

*???'s POV*

I was taking a very sick patient to the house me and Lady Tamayo live in, she is so kind and beautiful! I am so grateful to be even in her presence! Before I could even think about Lady Tamayo more, the girl in my arms starts to hyperventilate before she stops, I need to get home quickly!

I start running really fast, before I sense a presence, a demon slayer! 'How are they catching up to me?!'. I stopped running and stopped at a dead end, I turned my head around to look at the demon slayer and see a girl. Her (H/L), (H/C) was tied up into a side ponytail/(Y/H/S) *Your Hair Style*, Her eyes were (E/C), she was wearing a demon slayer corps uniform, but a knee-length skirt instead, and a white coat/cape draping over her shoulders.

Before she could do anything, a figure comes from behind and hits her on the side of her neck and she falls unconscious, "Yushiro, give me the girl, and you take the demon slayer to our house" Lady Tamayo says to me, "Of Course!" I reply, as I give the sick girl to Lady Tamayo, and pick up the demon slayer. 'I wonder what she's like, maybe she is like Lady Tamayo!'

I thought before dissapearing with Lady Tamayo.

............

.....

.......................

........

........

..............

............

......

.....

.........

.............

.......

.............

...............................

Taisho Era Secrets:

-Lady Tamayo thought you look beautiful when she saw you.

-Yushiro literally forgot about the girl in his arms when he saw (Y/n).

-Shinobu was worried about you.

-[REDACTED] was watching you with [REDACTED].

-Author was stressed about this chapter.

......

............

.....

.............

..........

.....

....................................

..........

.........................

............

........

......

..............

...............

...........

....

..............

Hello Lovely People, Lady Sleep here. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I was literally trying to write a good chapter but this sounds cringe, but anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I love y'all, Bye Beautiful/Handsome People!