CHAPTER 7: A SWEET AFTERNOON RUINED BY A CROW

(Warning: None)

*Author's POV*

After everyone finished their food, they decided to head back to their estate. (Y/n) stayed behind to watch the sun go down, she heard footsteps and she turned around to see Giyu.

"Hello, Tsuyuri" He said, (Y/n) flipped her coin and it landed on heads. "Call me... (Y/n), and I'll call you Giyu" She said before returning to look at the sunset, Giyu smiled as he looked at the sunset too.

There was silence, not an awkward one, but a comfortable one, "Do... do you want to be my friend?" Giyu asked, unsure of himself. (Y/n) smiled softly to herself, she didn't need a coin to decide this, "Of course" was all she said while laid on the ground.

They both laid on the ground just looking at the sky, it was quiet....

Before they heard a "CAW CAW CAW!!! TOMIOKA GIYU AND TUSYURI (Y/N)! A MISSION FOR BOTH OF YOU!! GO TO THE WEST SIDE!! A DEMON WAS SPOTTED! CAW CAW CAW!!!" Isuzu cawed before landing next to (Y/n)

Giyu sighed, "Well... Come on (Y/n), let's go" (Y/n) nodded and they both went west...
Oblivious to a pair of eyes watching them as they walked together....

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY: MICHEAL JACKSON DOING THE MOON WALK, MUZAN IS JEALOUS*

When (Y/n) and Giyu arrived on the west side of Japan, the first thing they saw was a lively city. It was bustling with people and bright lights, the smell of food flew through the air, but then they heard a noise. They quickly ran to where the noise was coming from, Giyu already has seen what a demon can do to a human, but (Y/n)... she was horrified, but couldn't show it.

"Huh? What the hell! Two demon slayers... One is a hashira and the other... I'LL JUST KILL YOU NOW!!" It said before lunging at us, "Water breathing, Second Form: Water wheel" Giyu said calmly as he flipped towards the demon while spinning as water surrounded him, the demon dodged it and said "DEMON BLOOD ART: RAINING BLOOD" it screamed, droplets of blood came down from the sky, it touched (Y/n)'s skin and it burned her. "Giyu-San, don't touch the blood, it burns!" She says as she quickly got under something, so did Giyu. The demon just laughed,

"You're a pathetic bunch, aren't you?" It says before retracting it's blood, "Alright then let's play even, Shall we?" (Y/n) and Giyu quickly got out of there, "Flower breathing, Fourth form: Crimson Hanagoromo" (Y/n) said

The blade made its way to the demon's neck, but the demon dodged "Hah! Missed!" The demon taunted, before its head got sliced off, "H-huh? What the-" the demon said confused, "You know, you should never let your guard down, Sayonara" (Y/n) said as...

The blade made its way to the demon's neck, but the demon dodged "Hah! Missed!" The demon taunted, before its head got sliced off, "H-huh? What the-" the demon said confused, "You know, you should never let your guard down, Sayonara" (Y/n) said as Giyu walked from behind the demon.

They walked into the city as the demon's head started to disintegrate, "Thank you for the help" Giyu said, "You're welcome" Was all that (Y/n) said, they looked at the city with small smiles on their faces.

Giyu was going to say something when "Caw! Master (Y/n)! Shinobu requests your presence at her estate! Caw" (Y/n)'s crow, Isuzu caws. "Well then, I guess that's all we have for today... Sayonara GIyu" (Y/n) says, "...Goodbye, (Y/n)" was all Giyu said as they went their separate wayss

Taisho Era Secret's:

-Isuzu WAS going to tell (Y/n) about Shinobu needing her at her estate straight after they were finished with the demon... but then she forgot for a little bit, then Giyu and (Y/n) started to talk for a little and Isuzu then just realised.

-Shinobu was actually angry at Giyu because he got (Y/n) to talk to him without flipping her coin

-Author Apologizes for the short chapter