CHAPTER 5: Y/N AND THE HASHIRAS!

*WARNING: NONE*

*3rd POV*

After Shinobu finally came back, she brought a few people. 'They could be the hashiras'  (Y/n) thought, "Guys, how about you introduce yourself to her?" Shinobu says with a smile. Then a girl with pink hair with green tips puts her hand up and waves at the girl in front of them, "Hi! I'm Kanroji Mitsuri but call me Mitsuri please!" she says enthusiastically, (Y/n) send her a soft smile. 'KYAAAA!!! She's so cute!!!'  Mitsuri thinks with a light blush on her face,

"Hello! I am Kyojuro Rengoku!" A man with long bright yellow hair and red streaks shouts, "I am Uzui Tengen! The most flashy hashira you'll meet!" a man with white hair tied in a ponytail says in a loud voice, "Tch, the name Shinazugawa Sanemi, and don't forget it!" another white haired man with scars on his face says in an angry tone, "I am Himejima Gyomei, it's nice to meet you." A tall man with black hair says.

"I am Obanai Iguro" A man with yellow and turquoise eyes says shortly, "I am...Tokito Muichiro...I think?" a man with long black hair that fades into mint green says as he stares at the clouds in the sky, "and... I am Tomioka Giyu..." a man with black hair says.

(Y/n) just stares at them with a smile, everyone looks at her confused, except for Shinobu because she's used to this. (Y/n) then takes out her coin and flips it in the air, she catches and uncovers her hands. The coin lands on the heads, "Hello, I am Tsuyuri (Y/n), it is nice to meet you" (Y/n) bows down slightly before standing up straight. The hashiras look at her confused but don't question it, the air is now filled with an awkward silence before someone says "Why did you flip a coin?" everyone turns to where the voice was and see Muichiro.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"Why did you flip a coin?" Muichiro says, I knew someone would ask at some point. "Ara ara~ Muichiro don't just ask her that!" Shinobu says with a smile, but her aura said she was slightly annoyed by the question, 'Should I tell them?' I thought to myself, I did what I always did and got out my coin. Everyone stares at it again making me slightly uncomfortable, I flip it in the air and it lands in my hand. I uncovered the top of my hand to reveal it was tails, I look at Muichiro and say "I am sorry, but I cannot say why." I bow down slightly, before coming back up.

Mitsuri looked disappointed, why? I don't know. Shinobu then claps loudly, startling me. "Ara ara~ let's stop talking about this! Let us go get something to eat! And (Y/n), yes you have to come" Shinobu says while keeping her hands together, giving me a close eyed smile, I sigh internally and just nod. We all started to leave the estate and while we were walking wherever we were going, Mitsuri started to talk to me. "So (Y/n)? what do you like to do in your free time?" she asked, everyone looks in our direction suddenly intrigued, 'Do I have to answer this? Should I?' I silently flip the coin and catch it, it shows heads. "Well Mitsuri-San, sometimes...I like to sing, or look at butterflies. and (W/Y/L) *What You Like*" I answer quietly.

Mitsuri looks really happy, with a light pink blush on her cheeks.

*Mitsuri's POV*

KYAAAAHHH!!! (Y/N) IS SO CUTE!!! She actually answered me! Though I wonder why she flips a coin? Does she have trouble talking in front of people? I mean it's none of my business but why?

I feel like I just need to know more about (Y/n)...  but I don't want her to think I'm a creep... She said she likes to sing and (W/Y/L), maybe I could ask her to sing for us!!