♡︎𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔♡︎ (𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝐴𝑈)

Content: Nightmare recieving a much needed massage by her loving girlfriend

~Mafia AU~

One part will be a bit sussy- not lemon, but a bit lime-y. Horny sinners.

~

Narrator's POV:

„Y-Yeah.. right there~", „You like that, hm?~" Pleasured sounds were heard down the hall of the large mansion Killer and Nightmare lived in with their 4 friends and/or brothers.

Get your mind out of the gutter idiot. Killer is giving Nightmare a massage. The poor overworked woman had a constant pain in her lower back, which has been like that for months. Her girlfriend Killer was pretty upset with her for not telling her earlier, but she understood that Nightmare was just a little anxious about Killer getting annoyed at her. Though, Killer didn't accept that. She pretty much pulled Nightmare away from her desk with mountains of paperwork stacked onto it and made her lie onto their huge, kingsized bed.

Nightmare was laid onto her front, only wearing her large bra. Killer was sat on her butt, it did look a little weird and suspicious, but it was the best position to massage her entire back and shoulders. „B-Bit lower..", Nightmare softly whispered in pure bliss. Killer nodded and obeyed, sliding her hands down to her lower back. The little amount of healing oil she had put on her hands made it a lot easier to massage out the knots in her back. Here and there Killer had to slide away strands of Nightmare's long, beautiful, black hair so it wouldn't get smeared into the oil.

While admiring her surprisingly but not really, tough and wide back, she placed a very soft kiss on the other's shoulder. Which she then earned a soft chuckle in return. „My my, I should honestly let you do this more often~ You have magic hands my love, truly~", „well thank you my queen" Nightmare turned her head to look at Killer from the side. „Hey. No. You're MY queen. Not the other way around. Got it?", „Okay-" Killer laughed a little at that, which made Nightmare's soul flutter. For a while they were silent after that. Then Killer broke the comfortable silence: „Say, where'd you get this scar? It looks like a lightning scar-" She traced the scar along the side of her back very gently. „Ah, it indeed is from getting struck by lightning my love, well observed.", „how- what- how?" Nightmare simply chuckled softly.

„As you know my love, I am ancient. 526 years old. When I ,die', I regenerate after two weeks max. You know that, yes?", Killer nodded and continued to listen. „When I do, my body also regenerates. My wounds and everything are gone. But. My scars stay. So that's why my entire back is scarred over and over. Make more sense now?", Killer simply nodded again and continued to inspect the wounds of her ballcrusher girlfriend. Her fingers traced one on the back of her neck. „How did you get this one?", „That one was my father. He had threatened me with a knife on my throat, but as he sliced I managed to turn and only get my neck slashed." Killer gasped softly, I have almost the same, also from my father!", „We're simply destined to be, heh."

Killer continued to examine her scars. Some with darker backstories, some rather silly. And after finally two and a half hours of massaging, every tiniest knot in Nightmare's back, neck anf shoulders were gone. And even if Killer's hands were swollen badly, she seemed very proud of her work. „I literally haven't felt so good in god knows how long.. even getting some things off my chest in the process.. thank you, my darling.", „Of course! I'll just go run my hands under cold water real quick, I'll be back in a second." She didn't await an answer and just ran off to the bathroom. A moment later, she returned and Nightmare had turned with her back against the headboard of the large bed. „You know, you look really sexy like that.", „Eh? Like what?"

Killer didn't answer until she was sat on Nightmare's very comfortable lap. „Only in your bra, lightly messy hair and just- you always look so incredibly sexy, I can't.", this made her girlfriend laugh quite a bit. „Oh shut up, I'm a simp and I know it. At least I can admit it.", „Heh, yeah yeah~" Nightmare put her hand against the side of Killer's thigh, rubbing it softly. The smaller was unsure if it was meant to arouse or comfort her. Either way, she liked it very much. „You know, your ass is comfortable to sit on.", „Not really surprised. But I think my tits would be more comfortable, you have the thicker ass." She stated simply, smacking the murderer's ass lightly, which made her jump a little. „Oi! Stop that hornymare.", „How could I? When you're so juicy and soft, almost like I could eat you just like that~" she replied, squeezing her butt lightly. „St-Stop that! Pervert!", Killer said, blushing quite brightly. In response she squeezed one of Nightmare's tits quite hard. „oW- Killer let go of my tit-", „You let go of my ass!"

„What the fuck did I just walk into-", Error who had just entered, still stood in the hallways asked, quite concerned. The both of them let go what they held. „Oh fuck off Glitch, noone asked for your opinion. Go fuck your boyfriend or something.", „Alright that's what imma go do." Ane just like that, he was gone again. While Nightmare was annoyed at her best friend for barging in like that, Killer was quite amused. „What you laughing at? Find that funny?", „As a matter in fact, yes, yes I do. What you gonna do about it?"

Instead of responding, Nightmare just flipped them so she had Killer pinned down to the bed, her legs already in the air because of how they were sat just then. „I think the little lady needs to be punished, don't you think so?~", „N-No- not at all- I think the little lady should be released-"

Needless to say that didn't help.

~

1037 words

HALLELUJAH I HAVE FOUND MOTIVATION. YES. LETS GO. Now take your spicy and leave, shoo.