(🍋)A simple STRAIGHT!KILLERMARE oneshot while you're waiting

Content: Killer and Nightmare spontaneously decide to paint their daughter's room on a weekend they're alone. And have some fun doing it. A bit too much fun.. (Lemon (BJ))

Reminder: I'm working on the „too late to love" pt 2, „need a ride, dear?" pt 2 and another short, I promise I won't take much longer.

NOTE: Nightmare is male in this oneshot. Pls don't flame me.

The artwork at the top is by Chiharu Shiota set in the museum „Haus Konstruktiv" I visited last Tuesday in Zurich. This piece I particularly liked.

One last note, if you're wondering about the twin kids mentioned a few times, check out my OC book. <33

((Normal human AU))

~

Nightmare loved all three of his kids, both Crescent and his twins Moonshine and Midnight, so much. In fact, he didn't think he'd ever be this lucky to have such a loving family, so he spoiled them rotten. As much as Killer allowed him to, that is. For the first six years, Moonshine and Midnight shared a room but they soon developed quite different tastes, so Nightmare, with the help of Horror and a few other guys, moved Moonshine's stuff into the guest room the same size as their shared room, now Midnight's room, about three months ago.

But despite all that, Nightmare loved his peaceful weekends without kids. Today was one of those days where all three kids were with their uncle Lust and his boyfriend Dance. Nightmare had hurried up a bit with his paperwork the night before so he'd have the weekend to put his entire attention into his sweet lover. That decision kinda bit him in the ass the next morning, since he woke up very late, around 11am. Nightmare wasn't surprised to find Killer had been up for a long time, but definitely disappointed.
He tried calling her to tell her to come back to bed, but with no luck; her phone was left in their room too.
He had no choice but to get up so he could get his morning kisses.

Nightmare decided to go take a shower and get dressed before that, so when he finally headed downstairs around 11.30am, his dark hair was a little damp and moved back.
He was pleasantly surprised to find his wife relaxing on the couch and a sweet smell filling the air. It seemed Killer had decided to bake something while waiting for her lover to wake up. She heard his ankle crack (God I hate that, especially at night-) and sat up, a huge smile spreading over her face. Nightmare laughed quietly as she did grabby hands, moving over to his love before laying down next to her. Killer then layed her whole upper body down onto his and inhaled his familiar scent.
„Hm.. did you take a shower-?", she questioned as her fingers slid through his soft hair. „Yeah, I didn't last night, was too tired", „I noticed, you reeked" Killer joked, making Nightmare laugh a bit. „Did I really?", „Nah don't worry, hun. Did you rest well?", „I did, yeah. But fuck I was asleep a long time" Killer nodded, chuckling more.

The taller placed soft kisses on his lover's head, getting pleased hums as a response. Nightmare cleared his throat in an attention-seeking way, having Killer move her head to have her chin on his chest. „No good morning kiss? Shameful Killer, truly shameful.", „Oh what a horroble wife I am! Please forgive me, oh great Nightmare! I shall compensate it by tripling the amount", „Quadruple and you shall be forgiven" Nightmare's charming ways of getting Killer's attention always worked. She pressed her soft but quite dry lips against his, feeling them curl into a smile and his hand move further up her back. Although Nightmare did attempt to slide his tongue sneakily into the kiss on his hand under her shirt, Killer didn't let him and instead got up to check on her cupcakes, leaving Nightmare on the couch.
„If you're headed to the kitchen, drink something while you're there, your lips are dry again darling", „yeah yeah"