Req.: 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔

Narrator's POV:

Narrator's POV:

„HOLY SHIT- THE KITCHEN'S ON FIRE-", „NO SHIT CROSS?!" Killer replied, the kitchen was indeed on fire. Or at least the pancakes. „WELL GET AN ADULT-", „YOU BOTH ARE ADULTS, YOU GODDAMN IMBECILES-", „WE NEED AN ADULTER ADULT!! GET BOSS! BOOOOOOSSSSSSS"

~

That was the second time this week the gang had set the kitchen on fire. And if they'd have to be honest, they did it on purpose both times. Or better said Killer and Horror did. They both really wanted to go to the beach, but Nightmare wouldn't let them unless she would come too to make sure they don't get hurt. But of course, she didn't because she constantly had paperwork to do. It already normally pissed off Killer when Nightmare would overwork herself, but it did even more because she wouldn't let them go to the beach already.

So Killer took matters into her own hands. She went upstairs, smashed down Nightmare's office doors -not literally- and went up to her. „Night. Night. Night. Baby. Babes. Darling.", Nightmare sighed. „Yes, my queen?" She put aside her pen and turned to face Killer.

She then sat onto Nightmare's lap, facing her. „Night come onnn, we wanna go to the beach!", „Killer, I already told you, I'm bus-", „I'll wear that bikini you wanted to see on me for a long time?", „Pack your shit, we're going."

(Ah yes, we love Nm being a simp.)
~

While Killer, Horror and Dust were smooshed together in the backseat, Cross was sitting beside Nightmare in the front, who was driving them to the beach. At some point they all just started singing whatever came onto the radio. When they arrived, Nightmare had brought them to a place where there was noone else around. She parked up at a hillside, where you could jump down into the sea. Which Dust did, not even taking off his clothes. The others quickly rushed to the side to see if he was alright. Luckily, he just had hit his foot on a rock.

While Horror and Cross were bullying Dust in the water, Nightmare and Error were sat on the side, watching Dust squirm around in the water. Soon Killer joined them, changed into a black and white checkered bikini, the rim of the bottom part raised a bit higher. Quite a treat for Nightmare's eyes. Killer not knowing, she pretty much made an entire photo shoot of her, and some of the pictures she took turned out rather impressive. Not to mention hot as hell.

The six of them spent most of the day at the beach, while Cross and Killer went out of the water at some point, Horror was still in it with Dust. But for some reason, Nightmare still felt very tensed up. „Baby, what's wrong-?", Killer asked, taking Nightmare out of her thoughts and gaining her attention. Her whole body, along with her silky brown hair, was wet, glistening in the sun and making her curves stand out even more, if that was physically possible.

They kept going left and right with flirts to pass some time as they heard a painful, quite loud come from Dust. Nightmare looked back at the two guys in the water. „You two alright? Has something happ-", „FUCK DUST THERE ARE JELLYFISH-" Now Killer looked up too, surprised and concerned. Dust was just standing in the water, his expression very pained. Nightmare stood up and dragged the two out the water safely with her tentacles. Then she took a closer look at the water and saw, around 7 jellyfish, which didn't look very safe, swimming around the spot Dust was standing at. Then she turned around and saw him squirm around, sitting in the grass with a very ugly looking rash on his leg.

„Dude I read that you have to-", „I KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT THEY SAY TO DO WHEN A JELLYFISH STINGS YOU, BUT I AM NOT GETTING PISSED ON BY ANYONE. I'D RATHER DIE." Nightmare sighed, quite irritated. „Idiots.. you begged me to come here, and don't even check if there are jellyfish?!" The others muttered a small apology, as Dust let out a long groan in pain. „Alright, Cross carry Dust and Error- just- take us to the nearest hospital..", „FUCK NO IM NOT GOING TO A HOSPITAL?!" Cross carefully picked up Dust, though not that easily- „Goddamn you're heavy what the fuck-", „190 pounds of muscle, dumbfuck"

~

When they arrived at the hospital, Nightmare sent everyone home, except for Dust- obviously. But Killer insisted on staying with her to keep her company while waiting. „What did the doctors say?", „Well, they said we're lucky the jellyfish here aren't so deadly- but he has 4 to 6 stings so- yeah. But we both know that won't get that dude down.", Killer chuckled. „No, definitely not.." She leaned to the side against her shoulder. „Should I go get us some coffee?", „hm.. sure, thank you my love."

With that, Killer got up again and wandered down the hall, trying to find a coffeemaker or something similar. Once she found one, she let out two black coffees. Behind her stood a man, waiting for his turn. Though, he seemed quite anxious.. „is everything alright, sir?", „hm-? Oh, yes, yes, everything is alright- it's just my girlfriend just got into labor two weeks early and I'm quite worried about her.." Killer turned away from the hellishly slow coffeemaker and turned to face the man. „I'm sure she will be alright! It's very common that babies come one week early or late. I'm sure she and your baby will be perfectly fine in the end."

The man exhaled softly. „Thank you my darling..", „of course! Now, what will you be having?" Killer was happy she could help the man calm down a bit. As she took her coffee's and said goodbye to him, she looked back and saw him quite relieved to say the least. When she finally came back, Nightmare seemed just as relieved. „Where were you-? I was starting to wonder if I should use Horror as my search dog for you.", „ha ha. The coffeemaker was slow as shit." She handed her girlfriend the coffee and sat back beside her.

Soon the doctors released Dust. He had a thick bandage on his leg, but ither than that he seemed alright. A nice female nurse explained to Nightmare, that Dust had to apply a special ointment to calm the rash once a day until it was gone. Nightmare listened carefully, but Dust listened even closer. Killer couldn't help but chuckle as she saw him blush lightly as the nurse spoke. So it seems not everything about this trip to the hospital was all so bad. 

~

1125 words

AAAAA I did it. Yay. Also, the requests are in progress worry not. I just really don't like writing Wattpad on my phone, and I can't use my laptop since there's no wifi in this goddamn house I've been staying for summer break but yes.

(●''●)